new pants...

Romy J.
on 5/6/11 2:06 am - Spring, TX
Ok.. so my soggy butt pants.. not working for me...

went to walmart needed cheap... bought... NOTHING.... the size 16's all fit great except... for some camel toe... if you dont know what that is... please dont ask...

So... now what.. leave the store without anything... ughhh... here we go again.. CRY cuz im so fat nothing fits.. and i am now in 16's

So... i ran across a pair of Pajama Jeans... i grabbed the box... baby and i went into the fitting room... XL... toooooo  big... ha ha...  tried the large...YAY.. perfect!!! 

Got to work... in my new form fitting pajama jeans... and the guys were telling me wow... didint know you had an @ss... why were you hiding that thing... Awwwwwww  BEST NSV ever!!!!! 

Invested 40 dollars on one pair of Pajama Jeans... for a Great Smile... so last night went for my 2nd pair...    comfy fit... with the luxary of the look of Jeans... LOVE IT!!!   BEST SKINNY INVENTION EVER!!!!!! 
Just Sharing!!!
263pre    249SW   218CW   220 short term goal!! 
Next GOAL...  199!!

Jenijeni
on 5/6/11 2:09 am
Congratulations! Have you hit any of the thrift shops yet? I bought 4 pairs of 12's for $10! Also got a couple pairs of leggings/work out pants really cheap, too.

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

Romy J.
on 5/6/11 2:14 am - Spring, TX

NOT YET...  I WOULD HAVE TO WAKE UP AT THE CRACK OF DAWN TO GET MY SON READY... WALMART IS OPEN 24HRS.. SO I AM ABLE TO GO AT MIDNIGHT AFTER WORK... NICE AND EASY.. AND PICK UP MILK FOR THE BOY!!! HEE HEE...   THE GIRLS AT WORK SO WANT TO SEE ME IN LEGGINGS... AT WORK...   THEY LIKE MY BUTT...   yay... DIDNT KNOW I HAD ONE... I KEPT PULLING MY SHIRT DOWN ALL DAY... UGHHH SO NOT USED TO THAT ATTENTION.. BUT IT WAS NICE..

Next GOAL...  199!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/11 2:10 am
Way to go!  I've wondered about the pajama jeans, where did you find them ? 
Romy J.
on 5/6/11 2:12 am - Spring, TX
WAL-MART ON THE MOTHERS DAY GIFT ISLE...
Next GOAL...  199!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/11 2:20 am
Cool, I don't think I've ever paid 40.00 for anything at Walmart...LOL!  Oh wait I forgot the Wii games...
sleeve genie
on 5/6/11 3:38 am - Alhambra, CA
You have done so well sweetie,  you should be so proud,   one of the gals at our meet up last weekend had on a pair and they feel so good,  she had everyone touch them  lol   they look just like jeans but feel like jammies,  i may have to go get some    :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

faylavi
on 5/6/11 4:01 am - Laurel, MD
Romy

You are crazy...not pajama jeans LMAO!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

Romy J.
on 5/6/11 5:11 am - Spring, TX
yes... AND THE FUNNY THING IS... THATS THE SAME THING I SAID!!!!!!!!!   lol...  HA HA... TOO FUNNY.. .HUH... I LOVE MY JAMMIE JEANS!!!!!  OFF TO WORK I GO!!!!!  
Next GOAL...  199!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 44 views