Rehab Tomorrow

Brandi D
on 5/8/11 11:35 pm
So I start rehab tomorrow. I leave San Antonio early.. to get to the Davis Clinic by noon.

They're going to be filming my experience, but no guarantee it'll be used or anything...

That's not the important part o all this.. the important part o all this is that I will be finally getting help.. and hopefully getting my head to a place where I can learn to love me.

You can lose all the weight in the world.. but if that mentality of not being good enough... doesn't go away.. You will never find happiness...

"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning." ~Aristotle Onassis
Monica W.
on 5/8/11 11:45 pm - TX
Best of luck to you hun.

(deactivated member)
on 5/8/11 11:49 pm - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
All good things to you, babyB.  Thanks for coming back and sharing a reality with newbs.  Transfer/cross addictions arent funny, arent a joke, arent cute.

They can threaten any and all relationships and end your very life.

See you on the healthy, happy, and whole flipside babygirl.
ashwarren
on 5/8/11 11:49 pm
So proud of your decision.  I hope you are able to have some time to post about your progress.  We will all be thinking about you on this important life-changing journey! 
  HW: 240 SW: 227       
Kokonut
on 5/8/11 11:50 pm
YOU GO GIRL! I am totally pulling for you :) You can do this, you deserve all the happiness you want!

Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

BuckeyeGirl
on 5/8/11 11:52 pm - TN
It is easy to think that all of our problems are weight related, but a rude awakening to realize that there was something underneath it all the whole time. It's an important step just to figure that part out for sure.

Go take care of you!
Lindsey

Jennchap
on 5/9/11 12:10 am - CA
 You're gonna do great and props to you for handling your **** You're gonna come out on top of this just like you have with your WLS!
Hugs!
Jen
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Lananala
on 5/9/11 12:16 am - CA
You CAN do this and yoy will! Stay strong.

Lisa
                          HW 233 SW 220.2 CW 157.6 GW 150

Carmelita
on 5/9/11 12:24 am - Four Corners, NM
Brandi...ya licked one you'll lick this too! That's just the kind of gal ya are! Sendin super plus vibes yer way...I MISS YOU!

Kick its ASS for ME!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/11 12:36 am
VSG on 03/14/11 with

A brave and honorable step.  Wishing you much success!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 41 views