My Scale's Battery Died Saturday

MizzBombChelle
on 5/9/11 4:37 am - Silver Spring, MD
My scaled died on Saturday morning.  Everytime I stepped on it, it said Lo.  NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I weigh myself at least 5 times a day so I have been going through withdrawals.  Saturday I had a cookout to go to so I had forgot about getting to the store for batteries.  Yesterday I was at the Target and STILL forgot.  I banged the damn thing this morning on the floor hoping that it would at least get me one reading.  No go!  Needless to say that I just took my lunch hour to run over to the mall to get my daggone batteries!  Yaaaayyyy, tonight I'm going to get on it 20 times to make up for the days I missed! 

Chelle     Height: 5'7"     HW:  299.5 SW: 290.8 CW: 244.6 GW: 158.0      

faylavi
on 5/9/11 5:10 am - Laurel, MD
LMAO!!  Its probably for the best.  I have a useless scale that you can have.  It has not dont me any good lately!

Fay

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

Jennchap
on 5/9/11 8:54 am - CA
 I totally understand… I ******g live on my scale… before I pee in the morning after… after the shower.. after the shake… the list goes on and on.. Id die with out that lil piece of ****!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 42 views