Just over 8 months down 100 pounds!!

Amanda P.
on 5/9/11 11:46 am - Fairfield, OH

This was the best decision I have ever made! My loss has really slowed down and I need to be sure I'm staying on track with my eating and exercise and I know I can meet goal!!

Gracieteddy
on 5/9/11 11:50 am - IA
Awesome!

Linda B.
on 5/9/11 11:51 am
Great Job Amanda! ou must feel awesome!

Could_It_Be
on 5/9/11 11:52 am
Whooot Whoot!!
2muchfluff
on 5/9/11 11:58 am
Yay, you!!!

sleeve genie
on 5/9/11 11:59 am - Alhambra, CA
You're doing great sweetie,  just keep doing what you're doing and you will get there  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

teetee126
on 5/9/11 12:29 pm
Awesome...you are my role model!  if you could give me some examples of what u eat and how often that would help me out! what vits you are taking things like this.

Amanda P.
on 5/9/11 11:56 pm - Fairfield, OH
I'm really boring when it comes to what I eat. I am a creature of habit so I don't really have a lot of variety. I eat the same thing nearly everyday.

Breakfast - Low Carb Slimfast Shake
Lunch - Lunchables Cracker Combos - they have 340 calories so I cut it in half, that is all I can eat anyway.
Dinner - 3 - 4 oz of meat usually chicken
I usually have 2 snacks a day and they are usually cheese. I usually choose Babybel.
Then before bed I have a glass of fat free milk.

I don't drink nearly enough but I'm trying. I like crystal light, it is the only way I can get nearly enough in.

As for vitamins I'm probably bad but I am taking 1 multivitamin and extra folic acid because I have a deficiency.
Donna09
on 5/9/11 12:32 pm - CA
With that kind of title, you should post progress pictures!  Great job and good luck meeting goal.
Mandyplus2 ..
on 5/9/11 12:36 pm - GA
Amazing job!!

Yes, the weight loss will slow down because you require fewer calories now to maintain your weight. Don't worry, it will come off. At the end, a one pound a week loss was a successful week for me. It just tapers off like that. Now I'm happy with 1/2 lb a week. =)
 5'8" - 40 years old

Most Active