Yummy breakfast

skinnymeforever
on 5/12/11 12:59 am - AZ
Okay so breakfast is my best meal. My tummy is more acceptable of food in the a.m., I can eat a little more, so I try hard to get it good protein. I was just cleared for eating, "anything". So, here is what I had for breakfast and it was wonderful, sat in my tummy so good.

1/2 whole wheat pita with honey spread on the inside walls stuffed with scrambled egg and 1 slice of turkey bacon. 

Of course, I only ate a little less than 1/2 of the 1/2 but that is okay. That's really right considering the denseness of the sandwich. I enjoyed it.

Backinstride
on 5/12/11 1:08 am
Must be nice. I will be clear to eat anything on the 18th.
BriarRose
on 5/12/11 1:17 am
I love to eat a scrambled egg in the mornings with some shredded cheese in it ! Fills me up for hours !
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
Happy966
on 5/12/11 1:59 am

I have followed your story with great interest, and I hope this means you're doing better.  I admire your attitude.

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

skinnymeforever
on 5/12/11 2:45 am - AZ
Well - that's interesting...Thank you for this comment.  It does mean things are getting better! I used to have all bad days, then it turned to some good moments, now it's more good than bad. My PCP has put me on Dexilant 60 mg and I think that is making a big difference.  But, I could never eat like this at dinner time.  I have learned that by dinner time, I must eat gently. I guess the ole ulcer is pretty irritated by that time. LOL.

Happy966
on 5/12/11 2:48 am

I just mean, you're still here, you're still posting, you put it all out there and I'd probably be WAY grumpier than you've been.  Seriously.

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

Most Active