8 MORE DAYS!

Sabrina R.
on 5/15/11 6:31 am - CA
   I went grocery shopping today!  Got my sugar free popsicles, chicken broth, sugar free jello, apple and grape juice, all my liquid vitamins from http://www.liquidhealthinc.com , gas-x strips and milk of magnesia and Dasani water! I hope I didn't forget anything!  I can't wait to join the loosers bench, can you tell?

SweetiePea
on 5/15/11 6:52 am - IA
How funny Sabrina...I did too but think I forgot the Milk of magnesia. :-(

This week is going to be crazy for me. Appointment with anathesia tomorrow, having lazer hair removal that afternoon, hair appointment on Wednesday, Education class Thursday then call for my time to go in on Monday (5/23). Not to mention I'm an accountant and have reports to complete before then. YIKES!! Seems my week is shot! :-)

Sabrina R.
on 5/15/11 7:39 am - CA
Where is your surgery going to be?

Jenns Livin free
on 5/15/11 6:59 am
I'm counting the days, too.  I thought that the last two weeks would go so slow, but last week sped by, and this one is going to go even faster!  Keep checking in...we will be on the bench, soon!
Jenn
Lovin' life...finally! Jenn
HW 324 Lapband SW 290(9/14/09)  VSG SW 254(5/23/11)  CW 210 GW 160
Approved on 3/10/2011 for Revision to VSG. Lapband removal 3/22/2011.VSG surgery 5/23/2011

Sabrina R.
on 5/15/11 7:39 am - CA
OMG! We have the same surgery date!  Where is your surgery going to be?

SweetiePea
on 5/15/11 8:41 am - IA
Mine will be in Grinnell, Iowa.
Lalamonkey
on 5/15/11 9:54 am - GA
Hey there - Wow it is really coming up fast now!  Couple of things I wished I knew about before surgery.  Unjury protein - I used Bariatric Advantage which I didn't mind, but I find Unjury so much easier to mix and thinner - also only 1 carb.  And I just bought the Torani Sugar Free syrups - I like to mix with my coffee and protien powder in the morning like my old Starbucks vanilla latte.  Also JeniJeni turned me on to EggFaces protein ice cream - while you can't add fruit to yours for a whle you could favor with syrups - You're going to want variety with the protein.  Also maybe some water flavors - target has sooooo many flavors it's crazy - Crystal Light can work too.  Seemed like the first week plain water was great then I wanted flavor.

Not trying to tell you what to do but you might want to think again about the grape & apple juice - so much sugar.

Sorry for the ramble and hope this doesn't come off pushy - I am just sharing what I learned. 

See you on the bench soon sweetie!!!
Sabrina R.
on 5/15/11 10:15 am - CA
I appreciate all the suggestions I can get! Thanks!  I forgot about Crystal Light! That's why I'm on the website, is for you "Veterans" to share with me! Thanks so much!

Sabrina!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 54 views