Just checking back in!

peaceful_butterfly
on 5/19/11 11:58 am - Walker, LA
I'm not sure how many of you may remember me, but I wanted to check in with everyone here!

I had my surgery September 21st, and have lost 130+ lbs.  Last time I weighed in was April 27th, so I am pretty sure that I've lost more but I just am not obsessed with the scale.  Posted some new pics finally as well.  I can't figure out how to get my avatar to not look stretched or I'd change it.

I'm really just coming back for that continued support of reading what you all have to say and to let everyone know that this is one of the best decisions I ever made for myself.  If you are on the fence about whether or not to do this surgery, go for it!  I went from a size 3-4X and 24 to a Large top and 16 pants.  I was even able to order pajamas from Victoria's Secret!  It is attainable, and I wish all of you the best!

To all of my friends that are out there, I miss talking with y'all and hope to hear from some of you soon!

Peace and love! 

Visit my blog at http://karasjourney.com/ !! Peace & love everyone!
sleeve genie
on 5/19/11 12:14 pm - Alhambra, CA
Hey sweetie,  nice to see you checking in.  I'm so glad you are doing so well.   Keep up the great work  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Valerie S.
on 5/19/11 1:50 pm - CA
Your before and after pics and your posts are inspirational! Thank you for sharing
byebyeburden
on 5/19/11 11:57 pm
welcome back.  I too left for a few months right after surgery, pretty much when I went back to work....but I realized I need the support and the inspiration from my OH friends.  congrats on the weight loss so far.
~Emily
Surgery Date Weight: 255 

Goal 1: 199 reached 3/4/11
Goal 2: 175
Goal 3: 150
Goal 3: 129

BigCaliSmile
on 5/20/11 4:06 am - La Puente, CA
its great to hear/see you are doing so well it truly is inspiring.
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224                       
peaceful_butterfly
on 5/20/11 7:49 am - Walker, LA
 Thanks everyone! And Jeanie I am so proud of you!!! Almost to goal, girl!!! Everyone have a great weekend!! :)

Visit my blog at http://karasjourney.com/ !! Peace & love everyone!
Most Active