home and sleeved

justwillow
on 5/25/11 5:24 am - OR
i am sooooo glad to have this over with i know i have a ways to go but at least the surgery is behind me.  

VTorres
on 5/25/11 6:08 am - CA
Congratulations on the surgery.  I am glad  that you are home.  Keep us posted on the recovery.
slsattig
on 5/25/11 7:23 am - Stafford, VA
VSG on 05/11/11 with
 HI there, Glad to hear things went well. What date did you have your sleeve? I had mine May 11th, exactly 2 weeks ago and in those 2 weeks I have already lost 19#. See my surgeon Friday for first follow-up and will start the "mushies" as they call them. Really looking forward to being able to chew again. Keep me posted on how you are doing!!!

justwillow
on 5/25/11 12:39 pm - OR
i had my surgery may 23rd so i am only 3 days out.  how are you feeling by now?

slsattig
on 5/25/11 10:30 pm - Stafford, VA
VSG on 05/11/11 with
 I'm doing great. Can't wait to start the "mushies" tomorrow. I am dying for a scrambled egg with some shredded fat free mozarella on it. LOL Kinda funny. I did end up with a blood clot in my lung and had to stay in the hospital an extra 4 days. But otherwise great. My Lap sites are itching like crazy and the "super glue" is peeling off. I am having fun already trying on clothes that were too tight last summer. It is so going to be worth it. How are YOU feeling??

1london
on 5/25/11 9:19 am
Congrats to both of you!! Take care and your on your way!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views