NSV!!!

MizzBombChelle
on 5/29/11 1:27 pm - Silver Spring, MD
So my high school reunion activities began this Thursday.  Of course (as my signature block says) I wanted to be 225.  Looks like I won't make it but I am definitely not upset because...

I went to look for my dress at Ashley Stewart (I LOVE that store) and in I went into the dressing room with a size 18 dress.  Too big.  I asked the girl to get me the 16.  Held it up -- yeah right Chelle.  Put it on.  TOO ******G BIG!!!  I called her again and asked her to bring me the...14. (I couldn't even say it out my mouth.)  The damn dress fit perfectly!  I sat down on the little bench in the dressing room and smiled at myself for 5 minutes.  I did it/doing it!  I am losing weight and I haven't given up yet.  I'm famous for starting something and never finishing it.

Needless to say, I will be the baddest chick at the reunion.  Look out for the dress.  I'll be wearing it on Saturday night so I'll have pictures on Sunday!

Chelle     Height: 5'7"     HW:  299.5 SW: 290.8 CW: 244.6 GW: 158.0      

Eydiebug
on 5/29/11 1:36 pm - San Antonio, TX
You go Chelle!!  Congrats on your size 14 dress!!!!  Which dress did you buy? They have some beautiful dresses right now. I just went shopping at Ashley Stewart this afternoon!!  I loved it.  They don't have one in my city, so we drove over to Houston today to check it out. Think we're gonna swing by tomorrow before we head home to get a dress that I put back today...lol. 

Have a wonderful time at your reunion, and YOU ROCK THAT DRESS GIRL!!!!

Eydie

HW-319 SW-295 CW-186.2 GW-160 BMI-29.1   
MizzBombChelle
on 5/29/11 1:46 pm - Silver Spring, MD
Thank you Eydie.

I bought a black and white tube dress with a red belt.  It was only $39.50. I don't like spending over $50 on clothes now, since I'll only be i them for a couple of months now (apparently).  For a really quick second, I was sad that I soon won't be shopping in Ashley Stewart or Torrid.  Then I slapped the **** out of myself and said:  "***** now you can go in Forever 21 and H&M and a gazillion other stores.  Stop your crying already heifer!"  Then I said to myself, "You are right hoe. *But if you ever talk to me like that again, we fightin'!!!" 

Chelle     Height: 5'7"     HW:  299.5 SW: 290.8 CW: 244.6 GW: 158.0      

sleeve genie
on 5/29/11 1:52 pm - Alhambra, CA
Hey now,  that is a great NSV,  thinking you need an 18 and fitting a 14,  yahoo,   Knock em dead at the reunion   good job you :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Eydiebug
on 5/29/11 1:52 pm - San Antonio, TX
I saw that dress today, VERY NICE!!!  I agree with you about not wanting to spend a whole lot on clothes.  I HAD to get some new stuff finally.  I've gone from 26/28's and some 30/32's to 18W's.  I even got a 14/16 top at Ashley today.  They had a really nice sale going on this weekend.
I can't wait to see your pics from the reunion.  I bet you'll be looking sharp!

Eydie

HW-319 SW-295 CW-186.2 GW-160 BMI-29.1   
_Nikki_
on 5/29/11 1:53 pm
That is AWESOME !! Congrats !! Can't wait to see pics !!
_Nikki_ 

felicity2u
on 5/29/11 2:14 pm - LA
Can't wait to see the pictures! Have a great time at your reunion, you will be the most beautiful one there.  Congratulations on all your success! Keep rockin' that sleeve!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/11 2:54 pm - CA
 Woohoo! Nothing better!!

I have dreamed of going to my HS reunion and being smaller! Sadly, I won't have another for about 9 years or so :)

~Colleen

priyankawillshine
on 5/29/11 3:37 pm
amazing darling, waiting for your pic's.
best of luck.
go and blow every ones mind off at that party, with your looks.
hugs
p

LilySlim - (m9B4)
carabarnes
on 5/29/11 10:32 pm
I just did my whole highschool reunion thing. Very fun! Hope you have a great time in your hot lil' dress!

Cara 
current weight 123
I'm 28 and 5'5.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views