3 months out!

ArmyWifeandMommy
on 6/2/11 3:43 am
I am 3 months out and I feel fantastic!!  We took our kids to Disneyworld last week and it was AMAZING to be able to keep up and fit on the rides!  I am able to eat more but I have been keeping it under control.  I was always an emotional and boredom eater.  I have been tested on this this last week.  We found out our 2 year old son has Cerebal Palsey due to Periventricular Leukamalacia.  We knew something was wrong when he was 6 months and was still acting like a newborn.  After 2 years of doctors they finally figured it out (I have no CLUE why it took so long).  I thought that this may be my downfall to not caring and eating crap again but I have been standing up to myself saying I do not get to fall back into being overweight because my son needs a mom who can be there for him.  I am at 167 pounds right now and I am still losing about 1/2 a pound a day.  Although I have had a couple stalls.  I am in size 10 pants and small shirts.  I am down to a C cup and that is the most exciting to me!!  After mt last child was born I was in an E.  My oldest tells me how beautiful I am all the time and it almost brings me to tears because I want all 3 of my kids to be proud of their mama:)  This is the best thing I ever did and no it is not easy and yes I have to still work at it but I feel like I am fighting a battle instead of a full out war if that makes sense.  I crave fruit and I cannot handle sugar which is good and bad I guess (I miss cookies).  I do not drink caffiene or carbonated drinks at all.  I just don't even want to.  I do not work out as much as I should but I plan on getting going on that after our move.  My husband has a new job in the Army so we will be stationed somewhere else:)  I am ready to start out somewhere as skinny Jenny:)  I take all my vitamins and I have been losing hair but I always had massive amounts of hair so you cannot tell at all....yet.  I hate my thighs because of all the skin but I will take that over the fat.  Once I figure out how to post pics I will:)  LOVING MY SLEEVE!!!

nicole346
on 6/2/11 3:54 am - amherst, NY
wow what progress. you have lost 112# in 3 months??

ArmyWifeandMommy
on 6/2/11 4:12 am
No.  I lost 83 pounds before I had the surgery.  I put that under my signature but it never shows up.

_aprilh_
on 6/2/11 3:58 am - OK
That's amazing. Way to rock your sleeve! I am sorry to hear about your son but I am glad you are finally able to get your questions answered and a plan in place to help him (at least I hope you are getting there). Keep up the good work. Would you have ever dreamt you could lose 112 pounds in 3 months? AMAZING!!!
"I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me!"
 April ~ 39y/o, 6'0", HW 292, SW 268.4, CW 188, BMI 26.7

ArmyWifeandMommy
on 6/2/11 4:13 am
Sorry.  That is misleading.  I lost 83 pounds before surgery.  It does not seem to want to show up on my signature when I put it on there :S

Lori B.
on 6/2/11 4:27 am
Congrats on the loss and so very sorry about your son. You have a great attitude and should be very proud.

~Lori
~Lori

HW 286.5   GW 155   CW 153
BigCaliSmile
on 6/2/11 5:28 am - La Puente, CA
Woww!!! 167!! How exciting is that!! I agree the sleeve is totally awesome and I am glad you have had terrific success.. a size 10 thats one of my goals.. :) I dont think it will take my 3 months (sigh) but I will get there.. Congrads on the new outlook and I hope these food transitions (craving the bad stuff) will start to taper off...
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224                       
Eileen36
on 6/2/11 6:25 am - PA
Great job! I know it will be exciting to ride rides again now that I don't have to squeeze myself in. Also, I think it's amazing that you lost 83 pounds before surgery.

Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 6/8/12!! - LBL, BL/BA, Arm Lift & Medial Thigh Lift             
FaithForward
on 6/2/11 6:30 am - Houston, TX
You're doing so well! I'm sorry for your news about your son, praying you receive all the answers and treatment he needs.
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. ~2 Chronicles 15:7 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
5'6" ~ Loving a size 4 ~
Plastics Apr 17th, 2012 with Dr. Sauceda ~ BL, BA, LBL w/ flap aug & mini thigh lift!