6 months out, where should I be calories, protein grams?

baylady35310
on 6/4/11 7:06 am - Millsboro, DE
I am six months out from being VSG and have lost 80 lbs, I am happy, went to the doctor but the Nutritionist was on vacation.  Can you help, I am tracking my protein, calories, fat and carbs, where should my range be on each of these at this point?  The doctor told me to talk to her, but wanted to check with my seasoned pros on OBH!!!!  Thanks!
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/11 7:43 am
Every doctor has there own protocol but this is what my doctor tells his patients.  Eat 600-800 cals. until goal.  Eat 70+ g. of protein, and stay under 40g. of carbs.  This should get you there.  You are doing really well.  Congratulations on the 80 lbs.
baylady35310
on 6/4/11 11:13 am - Millsboro, DE
Thanks so much for responding!  I will follow those guidelines and hopefully keep losing, I want to lose 100 lbs more and we are going on a cruise in October, so I want to lose another 50 or more by then, I am kicking up and exercising more plus bought 4 large packs of skinless, boneless chicken breasts today, I am going to marinate them overnight bake them tomorrow and freeze individually so I can nuke them and have one for lunch each day, I am going to try to do as much fish as I can for dinner and then incorporate greek yogurt, fresh fruit and veggies, I think if I stick to that I should be able to stay under with the carbs, any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks again!
Most Active