i see a difference...!

Romy J.
on 6/5/11 7:14 am - Spring, TX
Ok... so just an update... ive lost one lb in 2 weeks...   ive been working out with buddies... i have a buddy spport system that i love!!!! 

Finally got paid so my food choices should be MUCH better this week...   On the other hand loving the compliments and i have the greatest friend pushing me to do my best!!!   This is what she says: Monique Cleveland ms. rose, babe girl you lookin good, keep up the good work,    
Monique Cleveland To my sexy wife , you doin good, keep up the good work and keep going to the gym you know where you tryna get so you keep going . Ms. Rose love ya sexiness

Here's my difference.. .i am still NOT happy with my body so i am posting a face shot.. you can see the difference anyways!!!  

First pic...263lbs   2nd pic... CURRENT WEIGHT  217lbs

263pre    249SW   218CW   220 short term goal!! 
Next GOAL...  199!!

vjb1952
on 6/5/11 7:18 am - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
    Can definitely see the difference!  You are doing great...keep it up, and you'll blow right through that next goal!  Best wishes,  Viv 

vjb1952

Romy J.
on 6/5/11 7:20 am - Spring, TX
thanks Viv!!!   its def. difficult posting body shots at that weight... im not comfy in my shoes yet... The toughy is getting past the male compliments... they all feel like Sexual Harassment!!   :(
263pre    249SW   218CW   220 short term goal!! 
Next GOAL...  199!!

BigCaliSmile
on 6/5/11 7:21 am - La Puente, CA
I see a huge difference in your face!! I am sure youre doing well physically but we are all most critcal of our own bodies.
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224                       
Dawnie 88
on 6/5/11 7:23 am
I can definitely see a difference! You look beautiful!!

Jenijeni
on 6/5/11 7:29 am
You're looking great, Romy! Keep it up, baby!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

sleeve genie
on 6/5/11 7:40 am - Alhambra, CA
You look great sweetie,  keep up the great work  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

foodlover
on 6/5/11 7:45 am
You can for sure see a difference! :)
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/11 8:37 am
YOu look fabulous Baby Girl!  You just keep on truckin.  I know what you mean bout the bod, I'm worried about that but at my age I guess I should be happy to be healthy...LOL!  YOur young so do everything you want to do that will make you happy with your looks.  You are really doing great!
Most Active