Good thoughts.....

skinnymeforever
on 6/8/11 2:39 am - AZ
If you're not being treated with love & respect check your "price tag". Perhaps you have marked yourself down. It's you who tell people what you're worth by what you accept. Get off of the "clearance rack" and get behind the glass where they keep all the "valuables" Remember to always "value"…… yourself!

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/11 2:55 am
VSG on 03/14/11 with
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THAT!!!!!  Thanks for sharing!
mylastchance
on 6/8/11 3:18 am
Good thoughts indeed,  I hope you don't mind if I use this quote..........I work with teenagers and that is a great message to pass on to them.

It is also a great message for us to remember when we get those stupid remarks that makes us feel inferior from people who don't understand our reasoning for WLS.....or just for making decisions they may not like.......thanks for sharing

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

skinnymeforever
on 6/8/11 4:09 am - AZ
Use it like crazy...I certainly didn't write it, but if I had, I would want to world to read it and live by it :)

skinimini
on 6/8/11 11:47 am
WOW!!! That is a very powerful quote! I can't even tell you how much it meant to me! Thank you so much!

I am 5' 7" tall and 35-years-old   **Sheri**
My ticker shows who I did this for:  Azure and Malachi

July 10th, 2011:  Down 26 lbs. and 15 1/4 ".

Aug. 10th, 2011: Down 14 lbs. and 13 3/4 ".

Sept. 10th, 2011:

Oct. 10th, 2011:

skinnymeforever
on 6/8/11 9:55 pm - AZ
You are all very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it.  It hit home with me too and that is why I posted it. 
aintstoppin
on 6/9/11 11:05 am - NH
 I am cut and pasting this and putting on my fridge.  Thanks