Monday to start exercise program

leanmama
on 6/19/11 6:14 am - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13

Things that stopped me from starting a program, so far
1. Me
2. Me again
3.  OMG I am still in the way!!!
4.  Program that will accept me in all  my obesity and co morbidity glory!
Well 100+ pounds loss and a slightly better attitude.  I found that my hospital where I had surgery the Bariatric Weight Loss program is located has a Wellness Center. 
The do Cardiac, Pulmonary etc rehab and the now the Weight Loss Center Rehab.  I can join at a reduced rate.  And the BEST is they do not try to run the other direction when you enter the door.  As if trying to get another trainer to give you the orientation to the program.   have had some gyms tell me I would break there machines and they do not have a cardiac defibrillator if I needed one while working out at their facility.
So say a prayer of encouragement.  I need to arrive at the facility at 545 am before work as they close before I finish my work day.  So I will be an early morning person for the summer at least.  It is easier to get up when it is light outside. ( for me) Maja

Pre Op 450 lbs +/ VSG 10/2011  421 lbs/ DS 4/2013 371 lbs

GAFROMVA
on 6/19/11 10:59 am - Alexandria, VA
VSG on 12/08/10 with
I'm sorry you've had issuse with gyms, even when I was at my largest gyms never said such things to me. They wanted my money and offered everything under the sun to get me to sign a lengthy contract. Have you tried going to the pool? I love getting up early and going to the pool to swim and water walk. It's great workout and less impact. I hope you find a program and get moving 
Glen
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. 

HW: 565, Surgery Day: 486 CW: 319
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 34 views