Am I the only one!!

livingthegoldenlife
on 6/19/11 9:37 am - TX
Okay i need feed back it has been over a month since i hit under 200 lbs now i have been floating between 197 and 195 back and forth but can not go under that, i know I need to start working out again but really haven't since my sleeve journey.  Has anybody else been stuck longer then a couple of weeks

liveagain1973
on 6/19/11 9:53 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 10/26/10 with
I had my surgery in October and since then, there have been times I didn't lose for weeks. It happens. Your body's trying to figure out what's going on. Eat as you've been instructed, move as much as you can, and you will start to move again.
Angel
Follow me on Twitter @willufight4life
Follow my story 
http://www.fight4yourlifeonline.org
Like Us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fight-for-Your-Life/154352644613091

livingthegoldenlife
on 6/19/11 10:05 am - TX
Thank you, my clothes are fitting much better even though I'm not losing.  I gotta get my lazy butt up and start moving again
Chimere
on 6/19/11 10:19 am

Ya Ive read posts by others where htey hit a month stall but they lost inches.  So thats a good thing.

wert
on 6/19/11 10:27 am - MN
Oh, sure, it happens a lot. I'll lose lose lose then stop for a while. I'll bounce up and down a pound or 2 for a week or 2 then start going down again. I do a lot of self talk during these times. I insist to myself I will NOT worry or get upset. Seems to work for me.  

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

ZenBunni
on 6/19/11 10:30 am - Ashburn, VA
I started a big stall and did some reviewing of my eating habits. I found I was skipping meals, and eating too many calories (not portions, just wrong things). So I started using the myfitnesspal.com calorie tracker and really keeping up with what I eat and found that it helped alot!

Valsdetermined2lose
on 6/20/11 1:15 am, edited 6/20/11 1:15 am
Same thing happening to me, although i try and eat the same ive been adding a little excercise in the mix and the scale has started to move again. I think i was stalling for aunt flo reasons so i had water retntion form that. Keep up what your doing and i know your losing inches, i think our bodies just need to catch up with us. Congrats so far!
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

Most Active