7 months out and nauseous

dlp5510
on 6/22/11 2:26 pm - Houston, TX
 HELP!  I've been extremely nauseous for the last two days.  I also have diarrhea, which isn't that uncommon, but it's just worse.  Taking ohenegran and zofran and nothing is helping.  It feels like I am post-op when I was nauseous all the time for the first 6 weeks.  Any suggestions?  I'm drinking G2 and sipping on chix broth.
Dana   
For I know the plans I have for you, Declares the Lord...Jeremiah 29:11
I have the strength to face all conditions through Christ Jesus...Philippians 4:13 

diane S.
on 6/22/11 3:07 pm
So sorry you are not feeling well. Maybe time to call your surgeon.  I heard that a little kink in the staple line can cause nausea. YOu don't want to get dehydrated so I hope you will call doc.  Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

dlp5510
on 6/22/11 3:23 pm - Houston, TX
 Awww, Diane.  Sweet and reliable Diane.  I so appreciate yout aking time to read and respond.  You know I'm just sitting her awaiting a response and there you are.  Thank you.  I am going to call the Dr. tomorrow.  Lst time I called w/ a problem, I never got a call back, grrr.  I will, I promise.  Thanks again.  A kink?  What do you mean?  Since it is healed would this still be a possibility?
Dana   
For I know the plans I have for you, Declares the Lord...Jeremiah 29:11
I have the strength to face all conditions through Christ Jesus...Philippians 4:13 

Kim_M
on 6/22/11 9:00 pm - LaPorte, TX
Let us know what he says!!! I would call and talk to Carla she seems to be on top of things there.I used Neweigh also she will make sure you get a call back.

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
diane S.
on 6/23/11 2:59 am
I'm not sure what this kink thing means. Its just something my surgeon said once - that if the staple line isn't really flat and even it can get a little kink in it that causes nausea. Thats all I know about it and it probably is not your issue at all. Just something I heard. Best let your doctor sort it out. Good luck with that and report what you learn. Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Most Active