2 years and four months more or less...

char_in_md1
on 6/22/11 8:31 am
I was sleeved on 2/11/2009, my highest weight was 240, surgery weight, 238, current weight 99.8...over 140 pounds lost...yeah me... 
Maureen K.
on 6/22/11 8:37 am
 Hey CHar, 
WOw you have lost a ton mind if I ask how tall are you under 100 seems awful small. 
You have done awesome. 

Cheers 

MO

SW - 223  CW- 130 GW- 140  Start Sz 18 Current Sz 4 Ht. 5'6"
 BA- LBL/TT 11/3/09

char_in_md1
on 6/22/11 8:39 am
 mo...I am 5'3"....thanks...
johnbertak
on 6/22/11 8:42 am - MD
Congrats!  Great to read about "vets" who have made healthy living a life-style post-op.  Esp. great to hear from a Free-Stater who's in the same practice (I'm w/ Dr. Singh).  My weight loss journey has been rapid, amazing, and a lot of hard work - at just about 7 mos. post-op, I'm down 147 lbs. as of today - walked 18 holes on a blistering hot golf course this a.m. - loved it every sweaty step of the way - and won a few $$.  28 lbs. to my goal weight - then on to maintenance for the rest of my longer, healthier, happier life.  I'm one happy 65-year-old (no more diabetes, high BP, sleep apnea or Rx meds.)  Ain't life grand?
Pop-Pop (pix on profile)

diane S.
on 6/22/11 9:07 am
Congrats Char. you have done so well. Don't be a stranger. We miss you and your stories here!  Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Ms Shell
on 6/22/11 9:37 am - Hawthorne, CA
Hey Char how are you doing??

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

skinimini
on 6/22/11 11:09 am
I have been wondering where you were. It's been awhile since you've posted! Keep those NSV's comin'! We like to hear about them!

I am 5' 7" tall and 35-years-old   **Sheri**
My ticker shows who I did this for:  Azure and Malachi

July 10th, 2011:  Down 26 lbs. and 15 1/4 ".

Aug. 10th, 2011: Down 14 lbs. and 13 3/4 ".

Sept. 10th, 2011:

Oct. 10th, 2011:

sleeve genie
on 6/22/11 11:22 am - Alhambra, CA
Wow, you have done amazingly well,  good for you,   thanks for sharing :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Still Fawn
on 6/22/11 1:27 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Hello dear friend! How are you feeling? How goes the moving stuff? I miss your posts around here.. you are so dang tiny now!!

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

media604
on 6/22/11 6:24 pm - GA
Wow ! another veteran sleever posting today! This is awesome and you are doing awesome. Please keep us posted as your advice and support is a good thing.

How has your hunger level and meal amounts changed over the course of 2.5 years?

Leigh
Most Active