Dr. Thomas Umbach in NV

Cathy2402
on 6/25/11 5:43 pm
Hi everyone,
I am looking for others that have had surgery with Dr. Thomas Umbach.  I have been researching surgery and I am a self pay patient so I am trying not to spend 20K like the doctors in AZ want.  Has anyone out there had the sleeve surgery with Dr. Umbach and can give me words of encouragement or tell me he is the right surgeon.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Cathy
Shana16
on 6/25/11 6:02 pm - Las Vegas, NV
He is my doctor!  I  him.   I had mine done 4-27-2011.  The office staff is so kind and caring.  One of his office staff was done the being of this month by him.  I was done a Desert Springs Hospital it was very good too.  I have a co worker that is getting ready to have her VSG done soon and is going to Mt. View Hospital and I think it is half down with them, but we have United Health Care so maybe that had something to do with it.  There is a few more people on here that has had him too, if you can look at my friends it might tell who had him.  Make a meeting and see how it works out.  Best of luck. 

P.S. If I do not respond, I am having computer problems. 
 LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

TrinaBeeIsMe
on 6/25/11 6:28 pm - NV
VSG on 03/14/12
Hi I'm the coworker that Shana is talking about and I too LOVE him he is really kind and caring. He takes a lot of time to talk to you doesn't rush you out of an appointment. I hate when Dr's walk out before you finish asking questions. All of his staff is knowledgeable too. Even in the waiting room all the patients rave over him. Everyone is open to talk about their WLS and their experience. His surgeries are all on done on Wednesday and he works at a few other hospitals here in Vegas. I have been in the office with some of his self pay patients and I know its a very fast process for self pay. He is featured here on the find a Bariatric Surgeon in the green bar above. Good Luck in your search. My surgery is not until August! 
TrinaBee                        
Paige V.
on 6/25/11 11:25 pm - Gainesville, FL
type his name into the search here and read the posts. I did that when I was researching him, and I found a patient of his that is in a really bad place because of supposed malpractice. It really discouraged me from him....I know he has done many many fantastic sleeves, but that really scared me...and honestly had me feeling better about going to Mexico than him...but that is my opinion. I hope you find the right surgeon for YOU! :)
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 56 views