Where do I find the 'off' switch?

fifi_la_femme
on 6/27/11 11:42 am - Auckland, New Zealand

I weighed myself this morning and am now 65.9kgs (145 lbs).  This means that since my heaviest ever, 132.5 kg (291.5 lbs), I have lost 66.6kgs (146.5 lbs).... my loss is more than my current weight!!

The great things are that I now wear size 10 (US size 8... or maybe 6) jeans.... I am fit, healthy, active and sooo much more confident.

The not so great things are that I can play the xylophone on my ribs and I have to use an extra mat for padding when exercising on the floor as I no longer have my own built in padding.  My bony ass means I get abrasions if I am too strenuous.  A few weeks ago when doing zumba I heard/felt this strange whoompf whooompgf sound/sensation... and realized it was my bum flaps flopping around. 

This is something I never, ever thought I'd say.... but I don't really want to get thinner.  So will somebody please tell me where I find the 'off switch'.

roundater
on 6/27/11 12:12 pm - Lincoln, NE
My sister is a group leader of another group on OH that specialzies in maintenance issues. Herre is the web site: http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/. Maybe they would have some suggestions for you. As you see I have a long way to go so I probably would not be much help. Good luck and congrats on your achievement.
Rich Sonderegger

angieb77
on 6/27/11 12:12 pm - Blaine, MN
Congrats on the weight loss success!!

HW: 375 SW: 325 CW: 263 GW: 160
Pre-Surgery WL: 50lbs

wert
on 6/27/11 12:30 pm - MN
Like roundater says, try the maintenance board.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion 

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

kaapuni
on 6/27/11 1:38 pm - San Francisco, CA
just live normally. you may not be able to eat a lot but you can eat normally to stop losing weight and continue at the weight you are. just dont be so strict with yourslef. you will be fine!
Most Active