Shoe NSV!!!

AniO
on 6/27/11 1:26 pm
 I had wide, very wide feet before surgery. I was a 10 WW, which are very hard to find and the ones I used to find were mostly ugly. I hated shoe shopping. I usually only had one pair of sneakers and two pair of shoes at a time. In the summer, I lived in flip flops (which were hard to find, too). 

Now, I have medium width feet! I can buy shoes anywhere now! I went to DSW the other day to buy shoes for my brothers wedding. After trying on a few pair, I looked all around me and realized that I could probably wear any of the shoe styles available there. How exciting! How dangerous! 

I finally settled on a pair of very high heels that have about a 1 inch platform in the front. Their satiny and the fabric is pleated in the front. So beautiful! AND they were on sale AND I got the birthday discount. I got an $89 pair of shoes for $19! Yippee! I know now there will be many more opportunities to shop this way and it excites me so. Oh, one more thing, they make my legs look amazing! 

AniO

Rinny4201
on 6/27/11 2:55 pm - Miamisburg, OH
 MMMMMMMMMMM shoes!! Ever since  my feet stopped swelling ,  I have found it very hard  to stay away  from shoes , boots ,sandles  anything........hehhe in deed  dangerous.   Congrats on the   new size  shoes  isn't it grand!!
*~*Rinny*~*

*~*Nothing Tastes As Good,As Skinny Feels!*~*

Most Active