I LOVE MYFITNESSPAL!!!!!

StrawWalker
on 7/4/11 1:34 am
Just sayin!

I 'overheard' some posters talking about it and thought I would give it a try. At a time when I was so sick of tracking as I had been religiously doing so for almost 2 years now. I have found a renewed joy in tracking. Never thought I would ever say that.

Thank you OH posters! You all rock!

Take care.
Straw Walker

www.myfitnesspal.com
bursonc
on 7/4/11 2:02 am
I love it too!!!  I'm addicted to entering my food, water, vitamins,and exercise! 
Send me a personal message with your log in name...  would love to friend you so we can keep a check on each other!!!
TennDee
on 7/4/11 2:17 am
Me three!!    So  easy to use and keep track!

roundater
on 7/4/11 3:52 am - Lincoln, NE
Make it me 4!!! There is a section in there too for VSG ers. Just enter VSG in the search and it will pop up.
Rich Sonderegger

Stella S.
on 7/4/11 3:54 am
I just checked it out last night for the first time based on a post recommending the site.  I have always used fitday.com.  But I love myfitnesspal so far and really like the phone app. 
Elaine2
on 7/4/11 4:50 am - Atlanta, GA
I used Fit Day for almost a year but found that My Fitness Pal has a far better database.
Plus the recipe feature is really great.

FaithForward
on 7/4/11 9:51 am - Houston, TX
I use myfitnesspal daily. Keeps me in check and so user friendly!
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. ~2 Chronicles 15:7 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
5'6" ~ Loving a size 4 ~
Plastics Apr 17th, 2012 with Dr. Sauceda ~ BL, BA, LBL w/ flap aug & mini thigh lift!

Most Active