Chicken Cutlets---Not the Edible Kind

AniO
on 7/10/11 11:43 am
OK Ladies, 

Eventually, most of us lose some volume in the breast area. So I bought a pair of "chicken cutlets" to put in my bra and it perks them back up! Now I won't have to buy new bras as often. As soon as the cups in my bras start to get too big I'll pop the chicken cutlets in and get some more use out of my too big bras. Check them out. They were only $8.98 for the pair at Sears. 

AniO

Jennchap
on 7/10/11 12:48 pm - CA
 I love love love mine too!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

hollykim
on 7/10/11 1:41 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Is that what they are really called?
H

AniO
on 7/11/11 3:36 am
I threw the box away, so I can't remember exactly what they're called. I know the words "water-filled" were in there somewhere.

AniO

Crunchy As Can Be
on 7/11/11 9:18 am, edited 7/11/11 9:18 am - NY
I had bought a pair of air-type bra fillers (they look like puffed out, formed shoulder pads) awhile back being too grossed out by the meat appearance of the actual gel filled chicken cutlets in the undergarments store... they're ok, but honestly, I can hear them "squeak" when I hug someone. I'm pretty sure noone else notices, but it's not that cool to be self conscience about squeaking boobs when you're in close contact with another person.

Next time I get to a store (I have a shopping problem and so am not even setting foot inside of a store until I REALLY have to!) I'm picking up the gel kind of bra fillers.

~~Emily~~

Most Active