Coming back to you...9 months later!!

OhButSheHasSUCHa
PrettyFace

on 7/11/11 7:41 am - Spokane, WA
 I used to be on this forum all of the time, I missed it a great deal.  I had to stop my awesome weigth loss due to pregnancy...but baby has arrived, I'm ten lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight and back on track to get to goal!  Does anyone have any good pointers for a girl returning to this journey?  I have no serious appetite per the usual...which means no cravings.  Any good snack ideas filled with protein?  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Jenna

Nature does her best to teach us. The more we overeat, the harder she makes it for us to get close to the table.                      

Jenijeni
on 7/11/11 7:45 am
Hey Jenna! Congrats on your baby! My biggest protein snack is parmesan cheese crisps made on parchment paper in the microwave. I could live on them. Second favorite is probably beef jerky. Edamame is a staple for me, too. Good luck! Happy new baby!!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

roundater
on 7/11/11 8:15 am - Lincoln, NE
Congrats on the new little sprout! Lo fat cottage cheese beef jerky and string cheese helps me for snacks.
Rich Sonderegger

ccbelle14
on 7/11/11 8:51 am - Minneapolis, MN
Congrats on the baby and welcome back! I love greek yogurt with frozen blueberries/almonds/walnuts and a little Splenda for a snack. Cheese and salami are other protein snacks. I'd say focus on protein first and plan your meals (if you don't already) to help get yourself back on track. The weight will come off in no time!

Highest Weight (2008): 360  Surgery Consult Weight: 340  Day of Surgery: 318
Height: 5'10"
kimshealth
on 7/11/11 9:27 am - LA
If you don't mind me asking. How soon as you had your sleeve done did you get pregnant? I'm sure that the weight will come right off. I am happy that you are on board.

OhButSheHasSUCHa
PrettyFace

on 7/11/11 1:39 pm - Spokane, WA
 I had the lapband in 2008 and was at 350...at 250 I had the sleeve and that was Feb 2010.  I got pregnant in September 2010 at 180 =c)

Nature does her best to teach us. The more we overeat, the harder she makes it for us to get close to the table.                      

VeraG
on 7/11/11 10:04 am - Bonner Springs, KS
Congrats and welcome back!!!!

Living until I die!

OhButSheHasSUCHa
PrettyFace

on 7/11/11 1:40 pm - Spokane, WA
 Thank you everyone for the fabulous ideas!  Grocery shopping is tomorrow and my list is made.  =c)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 33 views