9 months post-op 76lbs lost!! (Progression pics)

WV_Loser
on 7/28/11 2:34 am
Hello!

Haven't been on here in a while. Been living life in the active zone!!

I am 180lbs down from 257lbs at the beginning of my journey in July 2009.

Life is GREAT!! I have been fulfilling my bucket list......
 Walked in a 5k in May and completed it in 1 hour and 19 minutes without stopping!!
 Went horseback riding on my vacation in June (first time in 20 years!!)

Planning to go Zip lining soon!
Thinking about getting a motorcycle!

LOL....Life is so full of possabilities!!

Here is my current picture with some older ones showing my weightloss progression!

Wishing you all success in your journeys!!

Hugs and Prayers!

Angela

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. Benjamin Mays

cattywompos
on 7/28/11 2:39 am
Congrats on all your ventures!!  You are looking fabulous and I can most definetly see the difference!
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

WV_Loser
on 7/28/11 2:41 am
Thanks Cattywompos!! How is your journey going? Like I said I haven't been on here in a while!!

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. Benjamin Mays

cattywompos
on 7/28/11 3:12 am
Oh, I am still trucking along. So VERY VERY close to 100lbs lost. If I took off my shoes I would be there, but that would be cheating because I always wear my shoes when I weigh. And once I hit that 100lb mark I will be so VERY close to Onderland which I hope to hit by the end of the summer.  I haven't seen Onderland in 16years and miss it so!! 
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

Calihotgirl
on 7/28/11 2:56 am
 That is so great to hear keep up the good life
WV_Loser
on 7/28/11 2:59 am
Thanks Calihotgirl!!

KrisJ77
on 7/28/11 3:10 am - TX
YAY!! I am soooooo happy for you!! We are going on a cruise in November and they want me to go zip lining...I am such chicken! Let me know how it is!!!
-Kris

chinasl45
on 7/28/11 3:21 am - Harrisburg, PA
The change is remarkable! You dont even look the same!!!! Congratulations on your success and keep it up!
PSW 268 and Height is 5'10, SW was 241.6, GW is 170, CW is 160   

DragonGirl
on 7/28/11 4:35 am - MN
You look wonderful Angela...it's obvious you've been working your tushie off!!

Heidi
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
FaithForward
on 7/28/11 6:05 am - Houston, TX
Good for you!! Looking good!
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. ~2 Chronicles 15:7 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
5'6" ~ Loving a size 4 ~
Plastics Apr 17th, 2012 with Dr. Sauceda ~ BL, BA, LBL w/ flap aug & mini thigh lift!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 60 views