Michigan Meet and Greet!!

cattywompos
on 7/28/11 5:19 am
In case you haven't seen these posts before...

Dawnie88 and I have set up a place and date for a Michigan Meet and Greet!!  August 13th- 6pm - Woody's Pressbox in Wyoming, MI!  10.00/person gets you a night of meeting new friends, dinner, bowling, and dancing!  Alcoholic drinks are available at an additional expense.  There is a hotel nearby that we scouted that is very nice that has standard rooms of 2 doubles or a king with a pullout couch for 99.00/night for any out of towners or anyone that doesn't want to drink and drive. The hotel is within walking distance.  We would like to get an approximate number of those wishing to attend the meet and greet so it can be determined if dinner will be buffet style or off the menu.  It is regular restauraunt fare so there is something for everyone at any stage.  Just personal message me, Dawnie88 or respond to this post if interested or would like more info.  Guests are welcome, it is family friendly until the DJ starts at 9-9:30.  Hope to see you there!!
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

smiles24
on 7/28/11 5:35 am - MI
Yay a Michigan Meet and Greet!  Just too bad I can't go.  But I am sure you all will have funnnnn!! 
Sheryl
HW:  273   SW: 238   CW:  164  GW:  150  

Megdrassil
on 7/28/11 5:40 am - MI
Yall already know Im' going +1 :D

Dawnie 88
on 7/28/11 6:00 am
thanks for posting this again today!! I was just getting on here to see if you had posted in the last day or so..if not i was going to repost..to keep people informed! Thanks a bunch..and I cannot wait to visit with everyone!

Stacy160
on 7/28/11 6:21 am
Oh, SHOOT!  That's our last weekend with my stepkids for the summer, before they go back to Florida.  Dang it... I'd have loved to have been able to make it!  Well, next time maybe.  Hope you all have a great time, and take tons of pics for the rest of us!! 

HW 258    SW 246.4    CW 166.8 GW 160    
                     (reflects loss from all-time high weight in November 2009)
Dawnie 88
on 7/28/11 7:23 am
I'm sorry you can't make it.. but i hope you enjoy that last weekend w/the kids!

Pbell
on 7/28/11 6:30 am
 I will have to check with my husband but it sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Dawnie 88
on 7/28/11 7:24 am
that would be great!!  Would love to meet you.  I can't wait to get to chat w/all of you..and know that we each know what we're talking about..and understand one another.

IrishColleen
on 7/28/11 9:14 am - Owosso, MI
 Not a good weekend for me either.  Actually it will be a great weekend for me just not in Michigan!  Heading to Chicago for a conference.  Have a great time everyone.  Hope to make the next one!  Take lots of pics to post online.

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity and fear but a spirit of power and love and self discipline."  2 Tim. 1:7     So with HIS power, love and self-discipline - I WILL DO THIS!
HW:250 SW: 232 CW: 164  GW: 150 
Bianca F.
on 7/28/11 10:33 am
Man, I can't believe is in the same weekend that need to attend family reunion. Ughhhh.......

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter."

Most Active