Body Bugg

lortiz81
on 7/29/11 1:51 pm - TX
I have a body bugg and I dont use it. What to do? Anyone have this problem you buy something and u know it is going to help you but u dont use it? I should sell it and give it a good home! 

=/

MediumSoon
on 7/29/11 1:53 pm - TX
Why don't you use it? Too complicated?? I've been thinking about getting one so I'm really curious. Don't mind buying the thing, but not sure about subscription fees, etc... I'd love your thoughts.

lortiz81
on 7/29/11 1:58 pm - TX
I used it while I had my personal trainer and when I stopped and got off track I just found it hard to get back in the routine of putting it on. I loved it and it works great i was accountable for everything. I guess it is me! Idk about the fees either it came with like 6 month or 12 months i think I saw a renewal of like 47 dollars for 6 months if I am not mistaken.
lanunes
on 7/29/11 3:30 pm - CA
 I have one too. Bought it, couldn't figure the dang thing out.....now sits on shelf with everything else I buy that I don't use. lol
      Leslie Nunes              
amidwife4u
on 7/29/11 3:58 pm
I have one.  Well, I have one by Body Media.  They make the bodybugg for 24 hour fitness.  Body Media has a different software platform that I liked better.  I am using it daily.  I wear it most of the time, but I have to say for the last few weeks I have not been good about journaling my food.  I do plan to use it after my surgery which is the end of september.  I think it will be a great way for me to track my protein and calories.  I LOVE mine! 
mickidee23
on 7/29/11 4:47 pm
I have no idea what one is, i thought you had the flu!
 HW 267  SW 258  GW 150  Ht. 5'10.5"  Age 41

stacezoe
on 7/29/11 10:05 pm
I LOVE mine, it was easy to set up and i have the blue tooth one so it sync's to my phone. Mine is Body Media too...Just put it on! I wear it all the time, Just take it off to shower and charge, its become like a watch. Makes me walk that little extra or whatever, I find myself doing silly things to get the steps and activity up...jumping jacks in the kitchen, Just Dance with my teenager. Its fun...I recomend it.
 Inspiration move me brightly...Grateful Dead Terapin Station
  HW 286 SW 279 CW 231 40y/o 5'10  Month 1-17, 2-7#, 3- 7#, 4-3#,5-3#      
chunkymonkey1991
on 7/29/11 10:10 pm
I had one for the longest time. I liked it but wearing it all the time got annoying. I think using the fitnesspal thing to count calories and an average online calorie counter would be fine. I sold mine on ebay for like $90, it sold in a few hours. go sell it!
Most Active