Haven't done to well the past couple of weeks/stall

_aprilh_
on 8/6/11 1:41 am - OK
I know there will be times when I will face temptations and times of stress when I chose to eat when I am not hungry. I have faced a lot of these times the past couple of weeks and I have given in one too many times. It is time to start over. I plan on revamping my diet and making me a prioirty including exercise. This sounds to so repetative to me. I just keep doing this over and over again. You's think I'd learn. It is such a problem for me. I guess as long as I am realizing the problem and working to improve and reduce the number of times it happens and I give in then I am making ground. Right? I sure wish they had done surgery on my head and my stomach.... it sure would make this easier. I am so very glad I had this surgery! I am glad I have lost so much weight. I feel so much better. I would not change a thing. I just really wish the temptation and desire to eat as gone as well. Today is my 15th wedding anniversary and I am really glad I feel so very good but this head stuff is really depressing. I want to celebrate the day and not stress over this!
"I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me!"
 April ~ 39y/o, 6'0", HW 292, SW 268.4, CW 188, BMI 26.7

kimbethin
on 8/6/11 2:29 am - CA
You've done so well!  You clearly know what to do, so relax and have a happy aniversary!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
(deactivated member)
on 8/6/11 4:05 am
Wait. You've lost 84 lbs. in 4 1/2 months and you're stressing? You should celebrate! You've done great! Just keep doing what you've been doing. It's working! If you feel you ate too much just up the exercise and next time go for protein before you indulge. Happy anniversary!
katier825
on 8/6/11 7:56 am
You seem to be doing well to me.  Are you tracking what you eat?  It helps me to stay on track.  I still weigh/measure my food.  Keep the protein up, carbs down.

Happy Anniversary!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views