2 months out!

mamabear5
on 8/9/11 12:26 am
I am soooo glad I got the sleeve!!!  If I had the chance to do it all over again I would in a heart beat!!!!   I am two months out today and I have lost 52.4 lbs. My goal was to lose 50 lbs by 4 months out so I met my goal early !! I am so happy. (and alittle shocked that all is working so well. I guess I had my doubts about the results from the beginning)  I feel so much better!!! I enjoy getting on the scale to see the numbers go down (before I hated to even see a scale)   I dont hate working out so much because I know its helping to make it all happen...and I second guess any fool that has too many carbs or calories or too much fat or sugar. and once I think about my numbers going back up......I usually decided on a much better choice and I am really happy about that.
Anyway just wanted to share my happy thoughts today!!
I am loving my sleeve!

chunkymonkey1991
on 8/9/11 1:03 am
i'm excited to hear that you lost that that fast. I'm almost a week out now and lost 15 pounds so far (255.5 to 240lbs). I've been trying to figure out when I can expect to be below 200. I hope it's sometime in September!
Richard M.
on 8/9/11 2:32 am - OH
4 months out and 1 month. what are you guys eating at 1 month and 4 months out. I am waiting for insurance approval. I have not been under 200 pounds for ever! Good luck!

kellibear
on 8/9/11 5:42 am - TX
CAN I SAY JUST A TAD BIT JEALOUS...... DATE IS CLOSE HAD MINE ON JUNE 6 AT 212 ....WOW YOU ARE DOING SOOO GREAT .I AM DOWN TO 188.... NO WHERE CLOSE.. TELL ME YOUR SECRETS PLEASE......KELLI
mamabear5
on 8/10/11 1:26 am
Everyone loses at different paces...You are doing good too!  I exercise 4 times a wee****ep my fat and carb intake low.  my goal is carbs under 40 and fat under 30. but most times I keep both under 20.  I lose more if I keep my protein intake high. I never go under 60 but I try to keep it in the high 80's. I usally keep calories around 550 to 700.  I eat alot of chicken breast and fat free cheeses. some white pork and lean steak.  two premier shakes a day.  I have 3 kids so they like all the good stuff and if I fill weak I do this....if they have pizza -I take half a whole wheat tortilla shell heat in pan till crispy add turkey pepperoni and fat free cheese and 1 tbs of pizza sauce and I have pizza too. I dont do this more than once a week though.  and if they have cake or candies and I feel weak I eat a pure protien bar (choc or PB) or a power crunch bar triple choc or PB) that way I feel like Im having a treat too. but I only do that once a week also.  they are high in protein but alittle too high in fat and carbs for my losing stage.  I snack on jerky if I feel I need to eat before a meal.  I track everything I eat and drink on realize my success and that helps to see the numbers and keep up with it all.  I plan my meals ahead of time on there too.  I have found that if I dont get in plenty of liquid and get a good nights sleep that I dont lose as much or as fast.  so I drink lots of water, crystal lite and decaf tea with splenda between meal. and I do not drink 20 min before meals and 30 min after meals (that is really hard for me but it really helps)    This is what I do.......hope this info helps!!

kellibear
on 9/20/11 8:29 am - TX
THANKS SOO MUCH.. MY COMPUTER CRASHED SO I JUST GOT YOUR ANSWER.. BUT I DO REALIZE EVERYBODY LOSES AT DIFFERENT SPEEDS... WILL BE CHECKING MY FAT AND CARB INTAKE.. I HAVE BEEN KEEPING AN EYE ON IT BUT NEED TO ADD IT ALL UP... FOOD SOUNDS REAL CLOSE TO SAME.DOWN NOW TO 182 FROM SURGERY WEIGHT 213... LOSING SOO MUCH HAIR IT IS CRAZY SURE TO BE BALD SOON... TAKING ALL VIT. AND IRON ,BIOTON TOO..... HOW ARE YOU DOING NOW................?
Most Active