Nsv... Omg! I didn't recognize you !

Fancy4684
on 8/10/11 2:07 pm
I went out down the shore for the first time this summer on saturday with people from work. People I see every day and decided to dress up it being my first night out since surgery. One of my co workers someone I spend a ton of time with inside and outside of work walkEd right past me to the rest of the group. I waited for him to say hello and when he didn't I tapped him on the shoulder and his jaw dropped. He said OMG !!! I didn't recognize you !! You look so good!!

Although it was slightly a backhanded compliment I'll take it because even though I've lost a decent amount of weight I don't see a big difference in myself. So yay for not being recognized!!
mickidee23
on 8/10/11 2:59 pm
Yeah for you! Take any compliment anyway you can.
I had a similar experience today. While working in my classroom to get ready for school starting next week, an ex-student came in and was talking to me, then he went to the adjoining teacher's room and said to her, "OMG! I didn't realize it was her!" He had gone in looking for me, had the conversation thinking I was someone else, and then just at the end realized it was me. Granted I've lost 90lbs, cut my hair, and gotten highlights. Tomorrow our full staff is coming back, I actually think I am dreading all the OMG's I'm going to get, kind of strange.
 HW 267  SW 258  GW 150  Ht. 5'10.5"  Age 41

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/11 12:48 am - CA
 I was smiling when I read both your posts!!! Can't wait to have my own NSV. Congrats Ladies and thanks for sharing!
Nicole S.
on 8/11/11 3:13 am - Vallejo, CA
LOVE both the stories posted here! I couldnt help but smile as well.  I am super proud of you two ladies for reaching that OMG moment!
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 42 views