PMS and eating... Holy Cow!

Princess4ever
on 8/18/11 2:31 am
 Any of you found that duriing pms time your stomach can hold alot more than when you are not? I found myself eating a full can of ravioli today and I usually can eat only half. I am constantly eating when it is that time. what is the reason for this? I mean I know my stomach isn't any bigger because as soon as I go off, I can't eat that much anymore. what gives. Anyone else go through this? 

Princess

Today will one day be "Back in the Day" Enjoy it now!

lblum88
on 8/18/11 2:47 am

Funny you should mention that I was just talking to my doc about that on Monday. I have found that during PMS of course I am super craving carbs but I can get more in and then as soon as it stops my craving stop and so does the amount of intake.

He didn`t really have an explination may be a mental thing for us I think, but you`re not alone.

Ariana_Rose
on 8/18/11 3:07 am - NJ
VSG on 07/06/11 with
I'm the total opposite, I crave everything but eat a bite of something and I'm stuffed, once my period goes away, I can eat normally (after surgery, normal) again. Maybe it has something to do with the change in hormones?
"Nothing great is ever achieved without much enduring." - St. Catherine of Sienna

Mini.me
on 8/18/11 3:28 am
Around TOM, I find I crave carbs.  And, unfortunately, carbs don't fill me up or stay with me as long as protein.  Is that true for you?

Revision from Sleeve to DS (with re-Sleeve) on 10/10/17. Slow and steady ...

Princess4ever
on 8/18/11 4:04 am
On August 18, 2011 at 10:28 AM Pacific Time, Mini.me wrote:
Around TOM, I find I crave carbs.  And, unfortunately, carbs don't fill me up or stay with me as long as protein.  Is that true for you?
 Yes... I crave potato chips, sweets.. especially chocolate.  It seems I eat all day long.  I hate this time of the month because I know not to get on the scales for another 2 weeks or I would be shocked at the weight gain. 

Princess

Today will one day be "Back in the Day" Enjoy it now!

Most Active