Damn You Chickfila Lemonade!

Karey S.
on 8/19/11 12:25 am - MD
 I haven't lost anything in a few weeks so I've looking over my diet which I keep track of on www.myfitnesspal.com (its really useful and easy to use if anyone needs an online tracker).

I learned that Chickfila diet lemonade has 9 carbs in a large.  
I don't have it very often but every once in a while I'll get a large one and sip on it all day.  
Its made with splenda so I figured it was safe but I guess the "fresh squeezed lemons" add some sugars and carbs.  

Guess I'm back to water and Crystal Lite.  

Its a shame because that stuff is freakin delicious!

BeautyisherGODgiven
name

on 8/19/11 12:30 am
it really is delish! I used to stop there almost every morning on my way to work. Now I just drive right past it
Follow my progress: www.youtube.com/user/livictori                           

Brittany E.
on 8/19/11 1:16 am - Norman, OK
It's the Splenda that gives it the majority of carbs. I didn't realize it until I input my hot decaf tea with 3 packets of splenda and it has ~1g carbs in each packet so it rounds it up to 3g! I was so mad about it but I'll just deal with it since it's my transfer addiction lol
HW: 325-SW weight: 305     
theshrinkingmimi
on 8/19/11 2:51 am
LOL.  My bypass friend is OBSESSED with their diet lemonade.  He keeps trying to get me to drink it. OBSESSED.  I've got to tell him about the carbs, but he is very successful and works out like a madman.

I love their regular, but since I can't have it, I stick to crystal light lemonade.
Pre-liquid diet 392; VSG'd on 6/10/11; 5'9"; SW 368/ GW 195?

Pounds lost: mth1=26.7; mth 2=21.2; mth 3=24.8; mth 4=13.8; mth 5=14.2;  
            mth 6=11.8; mth 7=9.2; mth 8&9= 17.2    
Most Active