90 pounds lost!!!

_aprilh_
on 8/20/11 1:49 am - OK
I really can not believe it. When I stepped on the scales this morning and I weighed 202 pounds and that means I have lost 90 pounds since I changed my life at the first of the year and 66 pounds since surgery in March. I never dreamt I would lose it this fast. I am so glad I had the sleeve! I do get scared about losing so much so fast but I am trusting my surgeon and my sleeve. The droopy skin is really starting to show up. But I would not change my decision. I can take the stairs now! I can walk 2 miles at a fairly moderate pace!!!! I can stand longer. I have been able to return to work full-time! I feel like I look healthy now! I hope to post pics soon! Thanks to everyone here who has encouraged me and been there with me! I will be in One-derland soon! I have not been this small in 14 years! WOO HOO! Yay me! Thank you Dr. Walton, Oklahoma City, OK. Thanks to my friends who encouraged me! I am doing the happy dance!   And I am smiling from ear to ear!
"I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me!"
 April ~ 39y/o, 6'0", HW 292, SW 268.4, CW 188, BMI 26.7

J.e.t.
on 8/20/11 1:56 am
 Good for you!  Congrats!
HW 263, 3lbs lost prior to surgery,  weight loss ticker is since surgery.

SleeveRockn Chic
on 8/20/11 1:57 am
 Congratssssssssssssss Way to work that sleeve!!! I get mine on Monday and I hope I can do as well as you have, I need to drop 215 lb. to be at my goal weight.  Good luck on continued success.  Kerry 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  
 HW: 365lbs.  SW:353  CW:182.4  GW:160 lbs.
Goal 1: Get under 300 (Reached as of 11/15/2011 299.4 Baby) 
Goal 2- Get under 200 (Reached as of 08/29/2012 199.2 Baby) 
Goal 3- Get to 160

VintageChick
on 8/20/11 3:05 am
Fabulous!  Thanks for posting... very encouraging for a pre-op to read.  Every day I think my surgery can not be soon enough.  I'm so tired of lugging the weight of a second person around with me, every step I take.  My first visit with Dr. Walton was just a couple of weeks ago and I can hardly wait for him to take the scalpel to my big ol' tummy!
SassyItalian
on 8/20/11 3:29 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
new avatar time!

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 44 views