One week to go..(a little long)

Mrsk2011
on 8/22/11 1:57 am
So i start my liquid diet today so far so good, not starving yet.. However i get a call from the nurse stating i need to add zinc to my vitamin list ok thats fine. Then i go about to ask the nut about what ive already purchased and if its ok she says yes they are all fine.. next question i ask is if i got the right birth control( y i waited til now i dont know) and she say oh u may need to be rescheduled u may have the wrong one if it had hormones u have the wrong one, call ur gyn and see exactly which one u have and call us right back( now im freaking out) i call the office and she says the one u have (mirena) does have hormones were u suppose to get the one without hormones so i say apparently so: now im in tears surgery needs to be recheduled so i call the nurse and tell her which one i have and she says oh thats ok u can have that one it does have hormones but it has progestrone instead of estrogen. OMG what a relief i was sooo upset because my insurance ends in sept so it would be a no win situation . Then my husband goes on to say damn i wish u cry for me that fast lmbo what a jerk lol . Thanks for reading.. Move ur butts over and make some room for me im almost on the losers bench.

Ms. Poker Face
on 8/22/11 6:04 am
Deep breath! OK, hopefully that feels better. It's gonna be fine!

Good luck... moving over to make room for you on the bench.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views