2 months out and I'm feeling good!!

kimshealth
on 8/24/11 1:50 am - LA
I am down 63 lbs since my surgery!! This has to be one of the best decisions I have made. I still have a long way to go but I feel so good right now. I have to admit that I really need to exercise. I have been waking the mall stores and I consider that exercise. so I will start to exercise at least 3 times a week.
I just wanted to give everyone a update! Thank you all OH. Without the forum I am not sure where I would be. I am sure that I may not have decided to have this surgery. Because I came in wanting the band. THANK YOU

skinimini
on 8/24/11 2:25 am
You are doing super!! I also wanted the band. Thank goodness for OH and for people setting me straight about that one!!

I'm tring to get my butt in gear, too with the exercise. Stuff is starting to get jiggly!! :P

Keep up the great work!
Sheri

I am 5' 7" tall and 35-years-old   **Sheri**
My ticker shows who I did this for:  Azure and Malachi

July 10th, 2011:  Down 26 lbs. and 15 1/4 ".

Aug. 10th, 2011: Down 14 lbs. and 13 3/4 ".

Sept. 10th, 2011:

Oct. 10th, 2011:

Ella Nchanted
on 8/24/11 2:28 am - LA
Hi Kim! Im from DeQuincy,are you from the lake charles area also? You are doing amazing! I just had surgery a week ago today,so its my 1 week surgiversary,lol....I am doing good also ive lost 18 pounds so far since day of surgury,im not counting what I lost  during preop phase,I should,but im foucusing on preop loss right now.Do you attend the suport meetings in lake charles ever?I havent yet.Keep up the hard work! 

morena3_
on 8/24/11 3:59 am - San Antonio, TX
Thank you for sharing, kimshealth!  You are doing wonderful!

I also considered the band after my sister had it done last December.  She lost 70 lbs so far and looks so much prettier and is very happy but it took her a while with the back n forth of the fills. 

After reading up on the sleeve, I decided to go with that one instead and my surgery date is 8/30/11!  I am so ready to do this thing and get healthy for me first, then my family.  I have put myself last for so long.  I hope that I could at least lose 25 lbs by our 10 yr wedding anniversary in 10/11. 

May God continue to bless you on your journey!  Please keep us all posted
Most Active