N S V !!! Or WAS IT??

StepN2ANewLife
on 8/31/11 12:15 pm, edited 8/31/11 12:23 pm - AR
One of my former students came up to me today at school and said, "Ms. W., you've gotten skinny on me!" ....Now granted, I'm still in the 300's....low..like 303.5, but at the end of the day, 300lbs. has NEVER been SKINNY...lmbo! However, coming from him seeing me at my highest weight of 377lbs last school year, I guess I really "do" look "skinny" to him! Though I have a LOOOOONG way to go, I am grateful for the little peaks called NSV's and SV's along this journey! I thank God daily for making a way for me to have this surgery! There's NOTHING too hard for God! 

*Never Let a Dark Past, Cloud a Bright Future*

http://free2bme4eternity.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel: XxFemTationxX
BriarRose
on 8/31/11 12:34 pm
How cute !!! You are doing great !!!!
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
StepN2ANewLife
on 8/31/11 12:37 pm - AR
 Thank you, kindly!! He's an 8th grader, so I simply stopped and gave him a "ARE YOU 4real LOOK"....lol....he said...."WELL YOU HAVE!"....he was dead set on feeling that I've gotten "skinny"...I appreciate the innocence in his compliment though! 

Lisa D.
on 8/31/11 1:11 pm - New Orleans, LA
Congrats on doing so well!  One thing though, you need to change that goal to 199.  You can't get that far and not shoot for Onderland!  
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

StepN2ANewLife
on 8/31/11 1:17 pm - AR
 LOL....You're so right! My "REAL" goal is to be like 165ish, but I only set the ticker to show my 1st GOAL!!! Losing 177lbs is beyond DRASTIC....so, I'm praying that it happens for me!!! Thanks for the motivation though.......we all could use it! Thanks for the compliment as well! 

Lisa D.
on 8/31/11 1:31 pm - New Orleans, LA
Oh you will make it all right.  You will walk right past your former students soon and they won't even recognize you!  This is a joyous journey,  Enjoy!
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

johnbertak
on 8/31/11 1:42 pm - MD
Congrats on what you've done so far; keep it going.
I'm a retired high school teacher and I sometimes bump into former students - they are amazed and happy for me - I sometimes wish I was still teaching so they could be "with me" on this wonderful journey - when I had some heart trouble years ago, I came back to a classroom full of happy kids and get-well messages galore.  And once, doing a lesson on how we perceive others, I referred to myself as "obese," and a girl in the class took offense, saying, "Mr. B...you are not obese, you're,....you're....you're FLUFFY!"  After some laughter, I explained that 400+ lbs. was hardly "fluffy," it was, in short, a great day of teaching.  Kids can be cruel, but mostly they are honest and loving and they want to learn.   Thanks for being there for them as a teacher and again, congrats on what you're doing - take them with you on this amazing journey.
Pop-Pop (pix on profile)

theshrinkingmimi
on 9/1/11 4:11 am
Amen.  I'm thankful everyday too, and I make it a point to say so out loud.

We are about to cross a big threshold.
Pre-liquid diet 392; VSG'd on 6/10/11; 5'9"; SW 368/ GW 195?

Pounds lost: mth1=26.7; mth 2=21.2; mth 3=24.8; mth 4=13.8; mth 5=14.2;  
            mth 6=11.8; mth 7=9.2; mth 8&9= 17.2    
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 52 views