Heartbroken but here

carabarnes
on 8/31/11 6:14 am
Hey guys I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted or commented on anything. I've been dealing with the fact that my husband that I've been married to for ten years has been sleeping with my 2 bestfriends for the last four months in my house. I can't even function. My heart burns. The only emotion I'm left with is sadness. I'm embarrassed and heartbroken. I know you are going to think I'm crazy but we are in counseling and I'm trying to make it through this. I have 3 little boys that need a mommy and a daddy. I know I sound ridiculas. But I need you guys you are my support system and I used to wake up every morning jumping at the bit to say hello on here. I've been hiding and laying in my bed with my thoughts racing and neglecting myself of you because of my shame. I just wanted everyone to know I haven't flaked out I just had to take some time and try and figure what the hell is going on. Thanks for letting me get this off of my shoulders off topic. Your friend Cara

Cara 
current weight 123
I'm 28 and 5'5.

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/11 6:16 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Oh Cara.  :{

*squeeze*
acbbrown
on 8/31/11 6:19 am - Granada Hills, CA
Wow you must be devestated! I dont believe anyone here should tell you what to do. Just make sure that you don't completely sacrifice yourself, your health and your sanity so that you can stay with your husband just for the kids. It won't be of much benefit to them if you are beyond miserable.

But, if you think you can work these things out, and counseling is/will help, then that's great. No one knows your relationship with your husband like you do.

You don't need to feel ashamed - this on  your husband and your friends. Angry/pissed/hurt - yes, but they should be feeling the shame.

I hope things workout for you - whatever that looks like.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

deedrarn1
on 8/31/11 6:22 am - AL
Cara,

You are not crazy. If you want your marriage and your family then go for it.  I also dealt with infidelity in my marriage.  We divorced and this was one of the most difficult times in my life.  We had one son and I was pregnant with my second son when this occurred.  I recognized I did alot of emotional eating at that time.  I gained alot of weight too.  Just be mindful and careful to not return to bad habits.  I will pray for you and your family.

Best wishes!!!
cabcab
on 8/31/11 6:23 am
VSG on 01/06/11 with
DAMN!  I really can't believe that.  I'm so sorry you're going through this.  I can see where you want to try and work it out with your husband for the boys, but hopefully you booted your two friends out of your life.

My mom and dad had a wonderful marriage, but she was the first one to say that people shouldn't stay together for the sake of the kids.  That is what her parents did and she and her brother and sister were miserable because of it.  If you find that you cannot get along with your husband after this, it won't do your boys any good to stay together.

I do hope everything works out for the best and I'm so sorry.  I can't imagine how you feel.

Best wishes and I'll be thinking about you.
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

dianna0912
on 8/31/11 6:26 am - TX
So sorry Cara
          HW-327  SW-267  GW-175       VSG-08/25/11

NewDawn50
on 8/31/11 6:31 am
Im so, so sorry.  To say its his loss can't be much comfort, but it is his loss.  I hope you have good family and friends to help you through this time.

boomercd
on 8/31/11 6:48 am - OH
We are here for you.......hugs!

I'm Still a work in progress, I wont give up the quest to reclaim my life, I will be whole again someday!
                          HW297 SW269 CW149.2

Could_It_Be
on 8/31/11 6:51 am
{{cara}}

VSG on 6/22/11
kpuddytatz
on 8/31/11 6:55 am

(((hugs))).  I can't even imagine how you must be feeling.  I agree with the other posters about only you knowing what's best for you and your family.  And the fact that YOU are not the one that needs to feel ashamed or guilty.  How are you dealing with this with your "friends" though?   Don't sacrifice yourself and your happiness for anything.   Do not neglect yourself -- if you don't take care of you, no one will.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 43 views