You'd think I would know better by now...

cleckman
on 9/1/11 12:52 pm

...I got the slimies tonight and I'm over 10 months out! It only happened only a couple of times and that was in the first few months, but it's always for the same reason...eating too fast!

I was late getting home, had homework to do (I'm in a Geology class tyring to complete my BA) and my daughter had given me some leftover turkey meatloaf from the night before so I just warmed it up and started chowing down (just like the old days)! What was I thinking?!?

After the third or fourth gulp, I realized I needed to stop but too late...there it was...that stuck feeling...after about 15 minutes of trying to just burp to relieve the pressure I finally leaned over the toilet and without even gaging slim slide out of my mouth! I know, GROSS! But let this be a lesson to everyone (especially me) not to eat too fast...that's almost worst for me than eating too much!

Hugs and Happiness to All!
Cathy

HW 298.8 Surgery W 242.5 CW 152 GW 164Surgery Date 10/25/10!!!                   

Brenda L.
on 9/1/11 1:11 pm - Raleigh, NC
I know what you mean I did the same thing tonight....eating too fast and getting the slimies!
  Brendini                                                              
Kim_M
on 9/1/11 10:38 pm - LaPorte, TX
Been ther e done that!!! Yeah thast is a show stpper for me also 

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
Most Active