seriously...another stall!!!!

Shotard
on 9/18/11 9:57 am - LA
I had the dreaded 2 week stall that lasted for about 2 weeks and now I am almost 10 weeks out and again I have been at the same weight for 2 weeks!  Did this happen to anyone out there also?  I am still drinking protein drinks 2 times a day and I have finally been able to eat a very little.....less than 1/4 cup of anything but mostly protein.  walking 3X's a week for an hour and taking all my vitamins....I sure hope this does not last too much longer....wonder how often these stalls will happen??  just a little frustrated......
Ms. Poker Face
on 9/18/11 11:09 am
I'm beginning to think I'm a stair-step loser.  I lose well for a week and then I get stuck or lose slow for a few weeks.  Maybe that's what you're experiencing?

Keep doing the right things and the weight will come off.

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

katier825
on 9/18/11 11:42 am
Stalls happen. Fact of life. Your body needs to stop and adjust now and then. You need to learn to accept it is going to happen and keep with your program...the weight will come off. Try to stay off the scale for a few days (although that is so hard to do). Try to focus on other successes you may be having, such as losing inches or being able to do things you couldn't do before or coming off of meds. You'll get there...hang in there!
Christine928
on 9/18/11 12:24 pm
VSG on 01/10/11 with
Thank you.. Your words just made me feel a whole lot better. Its very hard to stay off the scale, but I noticed differences in things that before i wasn't able to do.. And that is what keeps me going. I try not to be so hard on myself, I set a goal and i want to be there soon. In reality I know it will happen when my body is ready for it to happen. I just have to keep doing the right things and the weight will eventually come off.. Again thanks.

Shotard
on 9/18/11 12:59 pm - LA
thanks everyone, I will try and just stay away fro the scale for a few days and see if I can concentrate on other things.....ahhhhh  guess I also want it to be consistent and fast and my body does not work that way!