I've been MIA, down 75 lbs but in six months.

Elena22
on 9/19/11 7:11 am
75 lbs in six months sound extremly slow compared to most VSG ers on here.  I gotta tighten up, get in more water, and more exercise.  I'm good on protein, 100 grams daily, and carbs I keep under 40 a day.  Water is pretty bad, I drink probabally 24 oz in a day, the rest of my fluids come in the form of sugarless drinks and coffee.  I exercise (walk on treadmill) three times a week. Any other suggestions long timers?
~ Elena.

DragonGirl
on 9/19/11 7:26 am - MN
75 pounds in 6 months?? When in your life have you EVER lost that much and knew you had the tool to make it to stay gone for good?? Quit beating yourself up! Sounds like you're doing pretty good, and of course getting more fluids in will certainly help. This is isn't hurry up and be done...slow and steady wins the race!! You're working for a permanent solution, it will happen!
Heidi
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/11 7:35 am
2nd the above.. 
I'm sitting at 54 or 55 down since surgery almost 23 weeks ago! It may be slower than some, but I'm sure it's faster than others (like me!).. and last time I was able to do this I was starving myself silly. This time it feels live-able long term.. right? 
Mrs.Goose
on 9/19/11 7:39 am
I will be thrilled if I am down 75 lbs at 6 months!
Elena22
on 9/19/11 7:53 am
Thanks, that helps me to feel better.  I will up the water, and try to up the exercise. Your comments are the kick in the pants I needed!
~ Elena.

katier825
on 9/19/11 9:35 am
That is awesome! Your average is over 3 lbs/week. Mine was only 2 lbs/week. You are doing great!!!
skinimini
on 9/19/11 11:48 am
First off, congrats to your great success! I have my own mantra that I tell myself. I am very happy with my success thus far, but you know how your feelings will waiver with just the smallest hiccup in our loss. My mantra to myself is , " I am not the fastest loser, but I am not the slowest loser either, and I am just PERFECT for ME!" I know that I am doing the right things, so this must be what is good for ME! I am THRILLED with my 55 lbs. so far. As someone said, never in million years could I have done this before. Celebrate your success, girl! You are doing super!

I am 5' 7" tall and 35-years-old   **Sheri**
My ticker shows who I did this for:  Azure and Malachi

July 10th, 2011:  Down 26 lbs. and 15 1/4 ".

Aug. 10th, 2011: Down 14 lbs. and 13 3/4 ".

Sept. 10th, 2011:

Oct. 10th, 2011:

Most Active