Any Chai Tea Latte Mix Sugar Free drinkers ?

leanmama
on 9/21/11 1:30 am - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13
Any of you coffee shoppe regulars here?  What does Chai tea taste like?  I love ginger spice and most all herbal teas and I was thinking of getting this to vary my teas consumption esp as the weather is getting cooler.  Also what is coconu****er and is it good for VSGers?
HockeyChuck28
on 9/21/11 2:10 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi,

As I am sitting here writing this I am enjoying a Chai Tea Latte Sugar Free of course. If I am out at a coffee shop I have a soy chai tea latte to get in some protein. Chai Tea is Black Tea, Spices, cinnamon, maybe nutmeg and others, The sugar frree I drink uses sucralose. See if you can get a sample from your coffee shop most will provide a sample when asked.

Enjoy,

Chuck

amystimetoshine
on 9/21/11 2:36 am - Pleasant Hill, CA
I use the Davincis sf chai syrup that I order on line, I add it to 1 scoop of whatever vanilla protein powder I have lying around, Then add eiter water or hood calorie countdown milk and slowly warm/frequently stir it in microwave until the right temp...   yum!   Amy

HW 319   SW  277  CW 180  GW 169
dicastro1010
on 9/21/11 2:37 am - Escondido, CA
mmmm. I LOVE chai tea. It was my go to starbucks order every day pre-surgery (made with soy because I don't handle the milks well) . I haven't tried it since surgery, but it's only been a week so maybe in a few more weeks I'll give it a go..can't wait. It's soo good and addicting! Starbucks doesn't have a suger free option though- it's a pre-made powder, so now that I know they exist I'm going to call some other coffee shops and ask!
Hi I'm Diana! I'm 5'10 and hoping to get down to 165 :) Feel free to friend me! 

injeneral
on 9/21/11 3:42 am
Chai tastes like Fall. That' the only way I can describe it. Sooooo good!!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers                        
HT: 5'3"      HW: 240     GW: 130     AGE: 30     PCOSer; diagnosed 2003
Month 1:  -21.2 (218.8)   Month 2: -10 (208.8)   Month 3: -10.6 (198.2)   Month 4: -8.6 (189.6)
First goal (to be under 200): Nov. 11; 199.2
Second goal: weigh less than my husband (174):

I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome. I want to be improbable, beautiful and afraid of nothing as though I had wings. — Mary Oliver

mamamo63
on 9/21/11 12:51 pm
 I so love the way you described that! The spices I think are basically what you find in pumpkin pie. But you nailed it sister!

George B.
on 9/21/11 4:32 am - Miami, FL
I buy Bigelow Chai Tea and make it myself. I add a splash of FF Milk and 1 Equal. It's amazing to smell and taste.

Coconu****er often has a lot of sugar and carbs.

For example, 8.5 oz serving of Vitacoco Water has 15g carbs and  11g sugar.

My plan limits carbs to less than 40g per day. Personally, I would not drink too much of this and I'm at goal.

Try the tea, you'll like it.
Do not try too much of the coco water because you might like it.

leanmama
on 9/21/11 11:29 am - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13
Have not tried coconu****er - just see it everywhere and I was wondring about it.  I can steer clear of that way too many carbs and sugar.  As a recovering Diabetic I stay away from as much sugar as I can, except in fruit then I try to limit that.  I ordered some SF chai tea mix ( davinci product) on sale on amazon . com this month. thanks for the replies. I cannot hardly wait for thata treat.  I love fall and fall smells, cooking tukey legs last weekend Ymmo.  House smelled sooo goood.  Love you guys. Maja
Jean B.
on 9/21/11 1:22 pm - Los Angeles, CA
I drink chai tea (Tazo organic chai) with a little soy milk and a splenda. Totally delicious and definitely very fall-like. A good substitute for the pumpkin spice lattes I would usually look forward to every autumn.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views