Not feeling well

_aprilh_
on 9/21/11 11:44 am - OK
I am not feeling well tonight. The mental struggle is getting to me. Yes I have talked to a counselor and yes I'm in a support group. God is also with me but I just don't feel good. I am really down. Please pray for me. Thanks.
"I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me!"
 April ~ 39y/o, 6'0", HW 292, SW 268.4, CW 188, BMI 26.7

roundater
on 9/21/11 11:54 am - Lincoln, NE
Hugs and prayers for you. Sorry that you are not doing well. I know it is tough but hang in there and you will be OK. It looks like you are making all the right steps. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Rich Sonderegger

DebbieL.
on 9/21/11 11:55 am - OK
Sending prayers.  Hope you feel better. 
mawmawpenny
on 9/21/11 12:06 pm - LA
Sending prayers and hugs your way hoping you are feeling better soon. If God brings you to it, he will get you through it.

Penny

Omw2thin
on 9/21/11 12:18 pm
Hope you feel better hon i havent had my surgery yet but since i suffer from deppression seriously doubting i wilk have the courage to do it sending positive energy your way remember God loves you
BriarRose
on 9/21/11 1:18 pm
Do something !!! Write a letter to a friend, read a good book. Take a relaxing bath. Try on all the clothes in your closet that are too big, and get a kick out of it !!! Paint your fingernails and toes ! Collect all the coins in the house and the car and count all the money you just made. Sing a song. Dance to the radio, do as many sit ups as you can, clean out the kitchen junk drawer.

Do something. Activity, seeing progress (even if it's just one drawer cleaned out !) be nice to someone else, read and comment on 10 people's posts who have just had surgery.

DO SOMETHING. ANYTHING. But get yourself out of your own head, and actually do something. You will find that THAT is the best way to begin to move out of a funk.

Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
mojomom
on 9/21/11 10:57 pm
 Hey Briar Rose, 

I want you to come to my house the next time I'm having a down day!  I think I'd be feeling better pretty quick!

Sending prayers, love and hugs to all who are in need.  Please remember - this won't last.  The sun will come out from behind those clouds and you will feel it's warmth in your soul!  

Mojomom

kimbethin
on 9/21/11 3:19 pm - CA
Some days are hard.  I like distraction when I'm having a tough day.  I like the activity suggestion.  If you  need to stay in your head, think of the how brave you were to have the surgery and all of the positive changes you have made since the surgery.  Focus on your pros not your cons!  Feel better- sending hugs!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
Happy966
on 9/21/11 11:00 pm

April,

Your posts always cheered me on and gave me hope.  I am sorry you are having a hard time now.   I hope the black cloud lifts soon.

Hugs,
Happy

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

Most Active