3 month check in (pics later)

Susan0714
on 9/23/11 12:58 am - Kenner, LA
HI, I saw my doctor and nutrionists yesterday for my 3 mont check up. They were both very PLEASED with my weight loss. According to them I have so far lost 40% of my weight.  I have lost 3 more inches on my waist and 4 more inches on my hips.

My nutrionist told me that for someone who had a bypass I am ahead of the game, (she thought I had the bypass). But, she said usually bypass patients at 3 months are at about 30%, then I said, "what about sleeve patients?"  She said that since sleevers tend to lose slower, that I am way ahead of them then. 

I have slowed some on my weight loss, and with two big tests, last week, I have not been working out, for the past few weeks.  But, I was happy with my weight loss, and I am hoping to get to 100 lbs down by Christmas, or if not 100lbs,I am hoping for close to that.

I am going to start back at working out, since my tests are over with.  I am volunteering at a No Aids Task Force race this weekend, and thinking about walking it as well.

Take Care, wishing everyone a great weekend,

Susan
LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Waning Woman
on 9/23/11 1:25 am - TX
Ahh, the honeymoon peroid You're doing really well and seem to be very motivated. Hold on to this same motivation as you get further out and you will do just fine.
    Follow my journey at http://waningwoman.com/
Susan0714
on 9/23/11 1:31 am - Kenner, LA
Thanks Waning Woman, I know that I can hold on to this motivation. Thank Goodness my tests are not every week. LOL. It is going to be HOT here this Sunday for the race, I hope not to hot.  Thanks again, I am going to hold on to that hineymoon period..

Susan
LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

percheron
on 9/23/11 1:48 am
Wow, you have done amazing.  Thank you for sharing! 

felicity2u
on 9/23/11 1:49 am - LA
 You are doing wonderfully and I'm super proud fo you.  You are catching up with me quick! LOL! We will have to get together soon and do lunch or healthy snack or just pack some peanuts in our purse and chit chat, lol! And stop teasing us with not posting pics now, you better get those pics posted. Talk to you soon! Have a great weekend!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

Most Active