*!*!*Crazy NSV*!*!*

StepN2ANewLife
on 9/26/11 9:47 am - AR
......so, I thought I'd share! In all honesty, I know that many of you could probably care less about reading about a bunch of NSV's all day, etc. However, there are some newcomers who'd love to see what this journey truly entails! With that being said, here goes....

As I was leaving work today, my principal stopped me and said, "Ms. W. what's going on, is everything okay?" I looked at him and said, "Yes, sir...sure it is, what are you talking about?" His response was then, "YOU'RE LOSING ALL OF THIS WEIGHT, SO I WAS CONCERNED AND WANTED TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OKAY WITH YOU!" Albeit, many people lose weight for many reasons (i.e. illnesses, stress, etc.); and most of their efforts are not intentional...but I'm doing so INTENTIONALLY!!! I was almost as happy as a flea on a mange dog! LMBO....I love using similes! LOL. Most men don't say much to women as it relates to weight loss, etc but the MEN are noticing!! It's nice having men notice you, especially after feeling as if you've gone unnoticed (with a few exceptions) for so long!! 

So, that's my NSV for today! There are others.....(1) being I just bought some jeans weekend before last, and wore them last Friday, and they were too big! It was bittersweet! It was a good that they were too big (meaning I'm still losing weight, but they were an almost $50 pair of jeans that are now not appealing on me at all. So...enjoy your SV's and NSV's as much as possible now....because like with many other things...I'm sure they probably won't last long.......for one day, you'll be what others consider to be "NORMAL"...lol

*Never Let a Dark Past, Cloud a Bright Future*

http://free2bme4eternity.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel: XxFemTationxX
HogRider
on 9/26/11 10:11 am - Jacksonville, FL
You got to realize that us guys don't comment on women's weight because no matter what we say....it's probably wrong.
Lisa D.
on 9/26/11 10:32 am - New Orleans, LA
Thrift  stores!!!!  You will be buying so many new sizes that it would be soooo expensive to buy new clothes.  You can find any name brand you want .  Happy Hunting!
I am not big boned!  Bones don't jiggle!         

Jackie00
on 9/26/11 11:48 am
I usually read them anyways, but this one is nice. I guess you could have responded that you are doing it intentionally. Am I really going to have people asking me that? A few of my co workers know so they will know I am ok but will be checking up to make sure I am eating right and not lacking anything.
BriarRose
on 9/26/11 12:25 pm
I read everyone's NSVs because I live vicariously through them !!! Also, it is so exciting to hear and see everyone's experiences as we shrink.

So I say, Share Away ! Share early and often. Early out, it was one of the things that kept me hopeful for my own future NSVs!!!

Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
janielynne
on 9/26/11 12:45 pm
I totally get it.  one of the doctors I work with every few weeks stopped me in the hall a few days  ago.  He asked " what are you doing, trying to get into a size 4 bikini?"  i laughed so hard.  i said that will never happen, but THANK YOU for noticing....Again as you said. It was really nice for a guy to say something.

Most Active