ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!

cabcab
on 9/28/11 2:05 am
VSG on 01/06/11 with
OMG, I thought I would never get here!!!  Several months ago as fast as my weight was falling off I figured I'd be to Onederland by the end of the summer.  And by summer I mean what I thought of as summer as a kid, the end of August when you went back to school.  So then I backed it up since summer doesn't technically end until September 20-something.  And even then I still didn't make a summer Onederland, but I'm here now!!  So I'm walking in an Autumn Onederland!  I made it down to 200.0 on September 19 and it's taken me nine days to get under 200.

I have less than 50 pounds until my goal of 150.  I'm not sure I will be able to make it all the way without some abdominal skin/fat surgery though.  I'm wearing a size 16 in jeans, and it's my belly that is the reason I need that size; they look loose in the legs.

My next goal is 196 pounds because I'll be "overweight".  Hopefully I can reach that before Halloween!

Anyway, thank you to everyone on here for their support, advice, humor, butt-kicking, etc.  This has been a source of information and inspiration throughout my journey and I'm grateful to you all.

HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

BuckeyeGirl
on 9/28/11 2:36 am - TN
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! ONEDERLAND!!!

Welcome to Onederland! Congrats, girl!!! Doesn't it feel great?! I swear I will never get tired of seeing 1 starting the number on the scale.

Congrats again and here comes "overweight"! 

Lindsey

cabcab
on 9/28/11 2:40 am
VSG on 01/06/11 with
Thanks Lindsey.  Overweight for me will be at 196, so another 3.4 pounds.  Yes, it's very exciting to see the first number be a 1 instead of a 2.
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

Faye56
on 9/28/11 3:01 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hit onederland last week. Isn't it a wonderful feeling???? I am so happy for you  Congrats on your great loss!!!!!!!!

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

mojomom
on 9/28/11 3:05 am
Welcome to Onederland!  You have worked hard to get there and you deserve a huge pat on the back!  I arrived a little while ago, and understand how those last few pounds until you see that 1 feels like forever.  Thanks for sharing and YYYYYAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOO for you! 

Mojomom

felicity2u
on 9/28/11 4:37 am - LA
 Just made it here myself! Congratulations and I know how terrific you must fee! Keep up the great work and keep rockin' that sleeve girl!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

b_scene33
on 9/28/11 8:52 am - OH
Congrats!!! Way to go!!

♫♫♪♪♫Brie♫♫♪♪♫
*H:5'4" HW: 242 SW: 218.8 CW:142  GW:142*
Surgery Date 9/07/11

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 44 views