retail therepy!!!

sianabob
on 9/30/11 4:40 am
DUDE! it is FANTASTIC to walk in and buy whatever I want...

skinny jean.. oh yes I did

put shirts back that fit just because I didnt  love them only liked them... did that too...

bought things I would see my teenage neices wear... YES!

now to keep the husband out of the bank account to see my splurge... lol

Happy Girl
on 9/30/11 4:51 am - CA
Do u mind me asking what size and height you are? I am now 154.4 and 5'6" (apple shaped) and I was so excited to have size 8 and mediums fit that I went a little crazy at gap, banana and nordstroms. I am not sure how long all of these clothes will fit but I can't wrap my head around the idea that I could be a smaller size than that though I know I am not done losing...any advice?
Big congrats to you!!!

5'6"
  Dr.  Gregg Jossart  

sianabob
on 9/30/11 2:55 pm
I am 5'3 and 126 lbs.. I can lose more but I am expecting to be content right around 120. 106 is the baseline and unless I get approved for my tummy tuck I am not sure I would make it. I wear 3-4-5 depending on the brand and s/m shirts.

Michelle F.
on 9/30/11 6:01 am
Isn't it just the best feeling? I went shopping with my 18 year old daughter last weekend at Forever 21 and we bought the same size small or medium tops to share I never in my life thought I would be able to share clothes with my skinny dancer daughter! Holy **** it was surreal!

I also bought a pair of size 8 skinny jeans for $11 which was the highlight of my day, and F-me pumps that are more than a size smaller than I used to wear. Who the he'll would think your foot would shrink along with your ass!

Way to go on your retail therapy, I bet you look gorgeous.
Band to Sleeve Revision 3/1/11

Most Active