I was approved!! If I weren't so fat, I'd be doing cartwheels right now!!

kch561
on 10/10/11 4:48 am - CT
Wow, after six (very long) months of doctor appointments and insurance-mandated nutritionist visits, I got the call I was hoping for this morning -- I was approved for VSG!!! My surgery date is December 6th, and I've already started counting down the days (only 56 days to go).

Since shortly after I attended the informational seminar by my surgeon in May, I've gone on this forum at least once a day, and the amount of knowledge and information I've gathered is immeasurable. I truly feel prepared for this major life change.  I'd like to thank all the vets and fellow newbies out there who have so graciously answered my questions in the past few months.  Hopefully, I can pay it forward once I'm sleeved ...

Can't wait for this journey to start!

Kelly

sianabob
on 10/10/11 4:57 am
Save those cartwheels up and use them later :)

Merry Christmas to you!! this time next  year you will be awe of your own journey

phred
on 10/10/11 5:00 am - CO
Hell, I approved of you a long time ago!

If it feels good, do it!  And if it smells good, eat it!

Daviegrandma
on 10/10/11 5:41 am - Davie, FL
congratssssss.. i remember how exciting it was to get the call. i kept calling to see if there was a cancellation, and after the 4th call. they moved my surgery date up a month.

babyblues84
on 10/10/11 5:43 am - TX
 CONGRATS!! Its an AWESOME feeling when you hear youve been approved! The days to your surgery will fly by! :) 
momsy55
on 10/10/11 7:11 am - ME
Congrats Kelly!!!!  You'll be doing cartwheels before you know it :)

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

1london
on 10/10/11 7:36 am
Congratulations Kelly!!!  I am so happy for you, you are getting a wonderful way to start the New Year.  This will certainly be a new year for the new you!!

Awesomassager
on 10/10/11 9:22 am - KY
well hope to see or hear you do them once you reach your goal!!  Congrats, I am still waiting on mine
Most Active