Three weeks Post Op and Stuck

September14
on 10/11/11 12:27 am
I was sleeved 9/14 and hit the 'dreaded 3 week stall' just before 3 weeks (towards the end of the 2nd week). I was stalled for 8 days (only losing .5 lb) and then in past couple days have lost about 2 lbs total...so I know the stall is over now. Just be patient. This is normal. I've also read from others that if you really hit a long stall patch, to just measure yourself instead because the inches are still coming off (even if the weight isn't).
Hang in there!

DonnaCrosland
on 10/11/11 12:48 am - WA
great post - I guess I am one of the lite weight folks.  I was revised from a band to a sleeve on 10-2 - with 50 lbs to lose.  I am down 20 lbs now - and rolling right along - but expect it to slow down soon.  I am still on liquids - with protien drinks - and figure I have until I go to mushies before the stalls start...but the scale is going the right direction and I feel great - so life is good.

I know when I was banded - I lost 170lbs - (gained back 50 during the slip and revision) and even the weeks I didn't lose weight I lost inches.

D
watchmenow
on 10/11/11 1:07 am
The story of my life.............and I am pretty depressed about it!! My husband thinks it is the scales because I look so much smaller.  I have lost inches but I cannot figure out why the scale is not moving?
  I like calling North Carolina home!!!  Go Tarheels!  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 41 views