Pics- hungry, busy, and broke.. and an NSV..

Still Fawn
on 10/12/11 12:03 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
It has been awhile since I made a random post, so here goes. Today I had a ton of stuff to do. Drop kids off at school, run errand**** the library to study, get my weekly iron infusion, take the girls to dance classes, etc. It was one of those days that you have to eat on the fly. I was also hungry today, and broke, lol. So fast food won out. I wanted to point out that fast food happens in normal life and it doesn't have to be so horrifying. Today I had:

B A skinny decaf starbucks latte with protein- free for my bday

S: Two scrambled eggs from McDonalds (eaten one then the other an hour later)

L: Naked chicken tender from Popeyes

S: KFC mashed potatoes, no gravy

D: 2 more naked chicken tenders

S: apple caramel protein shake (the only thing I made at home all day)

Total: Cals: 950         Protein: 99

So, not too bad at all-  You can make eating on the road work when you need to. For me, my cals should have been higher to be honest.. I try to stay around 1400 these days, but it was ok..

As for the NSV, yesterday was my 31st bday. I, like lots of people, was concerned that I would be greatly aged with the weight loss... but at my birthday lunch yesterday there was a conversation that came up where I was told I look younger than my sister- my 21 year old sister... Also, last weekend two people told me I didn't look old enough to have my older daughter.. So, even though I think it did age me some- here is to still being fabulous! LOL

Me and my sis and brothers.. I am the oldest by far..

billy's wedding 136

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

edelu
on 10/12/11 12:08 pm, edited 10/12/11 12:08 pm - los angeles, CA
So you went to Starbucks, Mc Donalds, Popeyes and KFC?  Damn girl doesn't matter what you ate.  You burned all the calories off just getting there.  Happy Birthday.
Still Fawn
on 10/12/11 12:19 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Lmao! The stbx was in Target where I had to print pictures, the mcd's was on the way to the library, the pop eyes by my hematologist, and the KFC near dance.. There are fast food joints everywhere...

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

frisco
on 10/12/11 12:15 pm

Happy B-Day !!!

Very Cute !!!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Still Fawn
on 10/12/11 12:17 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Thank you sir! You wanna rip your hair out every time I post, dontcha? Lol..

Maintaining Cindy
on 10/12/11 1:39 pm

Still Fawn
on 10/12/11 1:01 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Oh, and it was $6 for the whole day, lmao... That wouldn't have covered one fast food meal before.. Not even close..

jengo1971
on 10/12/11 2:01 pm
ok, not adding much to this thread but i've just gotta say.....sooo damn jealous of your arms!!  ~Jennifer

hi there.  pleased to meet you.  ~jennifer                        
mini_me_ now
on 10/12/11 2:03 pm

well i agree you certainly do not look old lol... and its hard to believe your the oldest by far.. you dont look that either lol..'

happy birthday.. and your food plan for the day didnt look bad at all lol....

Linda     5".4

6lbs under goal weight
                  Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

blakereimert
on 10/13/11 12:24 am - TX
You look amazing!! I love the red dress!! Congrats and happy birthday:)

Blake

Most Active