Reflections - month in review

Rekeca
on 10/14/11 1:39 am - NC
Today I am officially one month out. I have lost 16 pounds to date.  I just came off of a stall that lasted 1.5 weeks. It was awful. I was well versed and new that the stall would happen but you don't realize how profoundly the stall will affect you mentally until you actually go through one.  Good thing its finally over.  The scale finally started moving again on Wednesday. So from Wednesday to today I lost 1.8 pounds. I am generally happy with my 16 pound weight loss since surgery but sometimes doubt comes in and say wow everybody else has lost more. Then common sense kicks in and then I realized when have I ever lost 16 pounds in a month before. NEVER ---- I have PCOS and I have always been a slow loser but hey I am a loser just the same, whether losing fast or slow it will eventually all come off.

The goodness of surgery
There were absolutely no problems w/ surgery
I even left the hospital 1 day early
I never used the pain pump unless I wanted to go to sleep, never for pain though.
I have so much energy, I love it.
When I left the hospital the surgeon took me off of my diabetes medicine.
Wednesday at my one month check up my surgeon told me to start breaking my BP meds in half since I was feeling dizzy when I got up from a laying position.
He told me to only take Nexium as needed, good because that is expensive
I aam currently just on a mulitvitamin and half a bp med
I am into 14's now, woo hoo.
My sneakers are feeling looser
I also went shopping the other day at JC Penney and they had a monster sale for summer clothes I stocked up on small sizes for next year.
The only frustration I have is one there is something good that I am eating, my mind tells me I want more but by body is fighting me. Its a good thing I know, but still frustrating at the same time.
This is my story and I love it.

Mutha24Boyz
on 10/14/11 2:01 am - NY
*like*
can't wait to be on the bench with you!

I am 29 years old. 5' tall HW 247 SW 241 Pre-Op 226 Tentative Goal 130
www.theinkdiva.blogspot.com
1london
on 10/14/11 2:55 am
You are certainly on your way!!!  Congratulations and thanks for sharing your journey!  Keep up the GREAT work!!!

vacationlover
on 10/14/11 2:59 am
Good job!!!

CW: 130ish HW: 264 SW:254 Hgt: 5'2

Goals-Dr:159-MET Mine:140-MET!!! Final Goal: 135-MET!!!!!

W4:-22 W8:-11 W12:-10.5 W16:-12 W20:-11.5 W24:-9.5 W28:-8 W32:-7.5 W36:-8 W40:-7.5 W44:-5 W48: -4.5 1Yr/W52: -7

precious_diamond38
on 10/14/11 3:38 am - VA
u go girl!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 55 views