18 days out 34 pounds off already!

Leah66
on 10/15/11 4:08 am - Maple Shade, NJ
 Loving my sleeve! Feeling really good about my weight loss so far 34 pounds!  I know that I need to up my protein and I'm still pretty sore in my abs from surgery but for the most part I'm really happy with the decision my doctor and I have made. My blood pressure is normal for the first time in years and I'm lucky so far that I've had  no vomiting. I've had the foamies once, but nothing too serious. So very happy!
Leah66        
Twizzled D.
on 10/15/11 4:11 am
 Congratulations to you! Are you sore enough in the abs to stil have to limit your daily routine, or is it just like a "reminder" pain? 
1london
on 10/15/11 4:34 am
34 lbs. is AWESOME....congratulations and I am so happy that you are becoming more healthy...I wish you continued success in your journey!

VegasLAbound
on 10/15/11 5:25 am - Cleveland, OH
Congratulations. This is unbelievable. Sometimes I think we're like a secret society of people with "the cure". LOL. I am so happy for you. It's only gets greater from here right!!!

Leah66
on 10/15/11 7:46 am - Maple Shade, NJ
 Thanks everyone! @Kri, the pain still prevents me from bending down and I have to be careful walking and lying down still. But it gets a little better everyday.
Leah66        
SassyItalian
on 10/15/11 8:21 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
Hey Neighbor!

Congrats on your sleeve, glad to see you are recovering well and uneventfully. 34lbs is awesome and it seems your body is already benefitting!

xox

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

roundater
on 10/15/11 12:06 pm - Lincoln, NE
Good job! Keep the pedal to the metal!
Rich Sonderegger

Most Active